11/12 - Spyder Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horse Feathers

There's no future in time travel.
Contributor
Reaction score
I know it's too late for this but does anyone know how to export scripts from Greasemonkey? It's easy in Tampermonkey. Can't find any info online. Had main laptop go down and am using secondary.

Reactions: kryss and <Gucci>

kidneyboy

Reaction score
I really, really want a Maine Coon I just love the way they look. (And of course they look like they would be great snuggly things.)
My sister has a Maine Coon, his name is Snickers. Huge, but not as huge as that picture. He likes to wait until the door is open and then sneaks out to lay in the sun.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
You would need a custom size litter box for sure. But it is a pretty cat.
main coons aren't always that big.
the thirty or so that I've had were just a little larger than most domestic short hairs.
the biggest cat I've had was a 55 lb orange/white that I had to remove from their owner.
very nice cat. just ... large. took longer than normal to heal from spay, too.

but there is a notable difference in maincoons in that they're almost always incredibly friendly - males moreso than females.
the only exception I had was one that I was placing in a few Petsmarts. she was VICIOUS and spit and screamed when put into containers.
tore two of my fingers up, and I lost half a thumbnail because she bit through it.
amazingly, someone wanted to adopt her. she actually wanted company for a semiferal that she kept in the house.
after being allowed to roam this woman's house for two days, she was suddenly very touchy feely,
to the point where she let the woman use hair clippers and give her a lion trim.

when that was done, I was actually able to handle her and undo the knots in her fur
and instead of spitting, she was purring while I was pulling on her fur in what should have been somewhat painful tugs.

yea. excellent temperaments when treated right.
which should be the norm, really

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
I know it's too late for this but does anyone know how to export scripts from Greasemonkey? It's easy in Tampermonkey. Can't find any info online. Had main laptop go down and am using secondary.
That's a good question... I'm not sure. I feel like I've done it before, but maybe I haven't.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
That's a good question... I'm not sure. I feel like I've done it before, but maybe I haven't.
You just copy the folder with the scripts. Edit one and it should show you the directory.

Elairiah

Reaction score
Title: Personality study(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Behavioral Lab [A316AJ2RYGAIID] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 3.70 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 2.98 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.71 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.19 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 59
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: This is a short academic study on people's personality
Time: 35 minutes
Hits Available: 6
Reward: $0.70
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 5000; Exc: [-1613693183-25900] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 97; Location is one of: US

Reactions: <Gucci>

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
A stupid man. A stupid, divorced man :aikon:
Oh...Honestly that was my first thought but that seemed a tad out of line to say since I don't personally know him :wink: anyway oh i just noticed you were in Colorado, Awesome! Where? I'm south-ish. or did you tell me this before? I know someone said Ft. Collins but I forgot who. I'm a tad senile sometimes. Esp. if it was when I thought of you as your avatar, that just threw me way off.

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

Horse Feathers

There's no future in time travel.
Contributor
Reaction score
You just copy the folder with the scripts. Edit one and it should show you the directory.
Ah, yes that should do it. I'll know when I setup a new laptop. Yogi's got nothing on you. You are smarter than the average bear. :wink:

Reactions: Kerek

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Back feeling crunchy. Gonna take a break. This will have to do for now.
Today's Projected Earnings: $15.01

Reactions: Roscoe E Goldchain

Brocktoon

Hey man, you fuckin' know Belvedere?
Reaction score
Wow, SNL...

Reactions: jml
Status
Not open for further replies.