Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 5 min psychology study.(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Dr. Heather Flowe [A32SMP61F0YNRC] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.42] [Fast: 4.51] [Comm: 3.71] [Fair: 4.59] [Reviews: 84] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $3.18/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.45
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 17
Description: You will watch a video and then answer some questions about what you have watched.
Requirements: 06002290 DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Exc: [1658340527-63355] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8

Reactions: WarmPotato
D

Deleted member 526

hamming masters wilkinson's because it's saturday morning on a holiday so I don't think there will be other money today

Reactions: <Gucci>

Evergreen Queen

A very rich widow with a terrible secret.
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: 5 min psychology study.(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Dr. Heather Flowe [A32SMP61F0YNRC] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.42] [Fast: 4.51] [Comm: 3.71] [Fair: 4.59] [Reviews: 84] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $3.18/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.45
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 17
Description: You will watch a video and then answer some questions about what you have watched.
Requirements: 06002290 DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Exc: [1658340527-63355] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

Broke on the last page, for me. Went to a white screen and didn't get a code. :arghh:

I think I should take the day off.

Kamalani

Reaction score
Title: Find associated product information for a given barcode value | PANDA
Requester: Amazon Requester Inc. - Visual Search [A2QXTI4H4W71Q4] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.18] [Fast: 3.59] [Comm: 1.75] [Fair: 4.64] [Reviews: 20] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Reward: $0.10
Duration: 60 minutes
Available: 3600
Description: Not Available
Requirements: Location is one of: US-AK, US-AZ, US-CA, US-CT, US-DC, US-DE, US-FL, US-GA, US-IL, US-IN, US-KS, US-KY, US-MA, US-MD, US-MI, US-MN, US-MT, US-NC, US-ND, US-NH, US-NJ, US-NV, US-NY, US-OH, US-OR, US-PA, US-SC, US-TN, US-TX, US-VA, US-WA, US-WI, US-WV; Masters has been granted; Location is US
Barcodes

cassius

Reaction score
Broke on the last page, for me. Went to a white screen and didn't get a code. :arghh:

I think I should take the day off.

You didn't miss anything. By the time I was done with the first part it was well into the five minutes the survey said it would take so I returned it. 45 cents isn't worth being used as a fool. Or is that tool.

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Find associated product information for a given barcode value | PANDA
Requester: Amazon Requester Inc. - Visual Search [A2QXTI4H4W71Q4] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.18] [Fast: 3.59] [Comm: 1.75] [Fair: 4.64] [Reviews: 20] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Reward: $0.10
Duration: 60 minutes
Available: 3600
Description: Not Available
Requirements: Location is one of: US-AK, US-AZ, US-CA, US-CT, US-DC, US-DE, US-FL, US-GA, US-IL, US-IN, US-KS, US-KY, US-MA, US-MD, US-MI, US-MN, US-MT, US-NC, US-ND, US-NH, US-NJ, US-NV, US-NY, US-OH, US-OR, US-PA, US-SC, US-TN, US-TX, US-VA, US-WA, US-WI, US-WV; Masters has been granted; Location is US

Barcodes
I was finally awake for these!! YAY

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Met some random person that told me to make the most of my days, really gave me a lot to think about. Granted, it happened tonight, at a bus stop, at 1am, and the dude asked me if I wanted to smoke up like 5 minutes earlier but still...

Enjoy your weekend you crazy kids.

Evergreen Queen

A very rich widow with a terrible secret.
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You didn't miss anything. By the time I was done with the first part it was well into the five minutes the survey said it would take so I returned it. 45 cents isn't worth being used as a fool. Or is that tool.
Oh, I finished the whole thing (I think). And yep, it definitely took longer than 5 minutes.

So the fact that I finished this stupid, underquoted and underpaid survey, clicked "submit results", and it went to a white page with no code or anything makes me :spaz:

It makes me feel a little better that I'm not the only one who took longer than 5, thought I was just sleepy. So, thank you.

Reactions: <Gucci> and cassius

EverfreeTree

I like trees.
Reaction score
Met some random person that told me to make the most of my days, really gave me a lot to think about. Granted, it happened tonight, at a bus stop, at 1am, and the dude asked me if I wanted to smoke up like 5 minutes earlier but still...

Enjoy your weekend you crazy kids.
I went to a used book/music store with a couple friends, and on our way out, there was some guy with a book under his arm that was walking to his car, and he suddenly stopped us, got real serious, and told us a joke he had just heard that apparently was the funniest thing he had heard in his life. And then we all laughed, and then he said he hoped we had a good day and disappeared.
He didn't ask us to smoke up first, but still somewhat related.
People are weird.

*edit*
[Disclaimer]: I am weird, as well.

jan

Reaction score

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I went to a used book/music store with a couple friends, and on our way out, there was some guy with a book under his arm that was walking to his car, and he suddenly stopped us, got real serious, and told us a joke he had just heard that apparently was the funniest thing he had heard in his life. And then we all laughed, and then he said he hoped we had a good day and disappeared.
He didn't ask us to smoke up first, but still somewhat related.
People are weird.

*edit*
[Disclaimer]: I am weird, as well.
Honestly I like little random conversations like that, reminds you that the people you walk by every day all have their own interior lives and aren't just another anonymous person you will never see again.

cassius

Reaction score
Honestly I like little random conversations like that, reminds you that the people you walk by every day all have their own interior lives and aren't just another anonymous person you will never see again.
People have their noses in their phones so we are surprised when someone actually looks at us and talks to us. Amazing. Someone ought to do a survey about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.