coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
:wave: Howdy kids! Happy Veterans Day and THANK YOU to all our veterans! I finally got to work on some of The Choice Lab HITs so looking forward to starting the week with some sweet bonuses. Hope everyone has a great week!

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: View pictures and complete surveys (25-35 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Center for Healthy Minds [A3UL3T2PJOLMPX] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.07] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.50] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 5.00
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 0
Description: Answer questions about pictures of objects and complete several short surveys.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Reaction score
I have a question for those who use Turkernator. I am finding that I have to fill out a captcha every single time I login using the app now. It also feels like I maybe get signed out more frequently vs. just turking in a browser. Is this the norm for others as well?

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I have a question for those who use Turkernator. I am finding that I have to fill out a captcha every single time I login using the app now. It also feels like I maybe get signed out more frequently vs. just turking in a browser. Is this the norm for others as well?
I haven't had that problem. I have to login every day to Amazon but haven't gotten captchas. Maybe Kadauchi @Kadauchi can help.

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Learn How to Spot a Phishy Email and Stay Safe (earn up to $9.0 in 45 min).(~ 45 minutes)Accept
Requester: Dynamic Decision Making Laboratory [A3THLDS04Q4UJO] Contact
TV: $18.77/hr TO: 3.28
Reward: $6.00
Duration: 01:30:00
Available: 4
Description: You will be asked to classify multiple emails and judge the actions you would take. You will also be asked to answer several questionnaires. The task should not take more than 45 minutes. You will earn $6.0 as a base payment and in addition you may get a bonus of up to $3.00 ($.05 per point) based on your performance. Please note, that your attention might be tested multiple times during the experiment. If you fail this attention test, you will NOT be eligible for payment. IMPORTANT: You must have normal color vision to participate. Once started, please complete the study without delay. Longer inactivity will prevent us from issuing your payment. You may participate one time only. Duplicate entries may invalidate part or all of your payment.
Qualifications: SurveyGroup [3032] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Exc: [-502064369-180934] DoesNotExist ; Location In US

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
My captchas are the same as when I use browser - I only get them when I'm doing batch work.

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Attitudes Study(~ 7 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Jennifer Stellar [A1WWC9GN5GPP8L] [TurkerView]
Description: In this survey you will be reading and answering 2 questions about 44 brief acts and answering a couple basic demographic questions.
Duration: ~30min
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications:
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95
  • Location In US
HIT Time: 3 min, 35 sec
Catchability: Okay
Pros: Progress bar.
Fairly easy questions.

Reactions: scrmcasey

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Compare Arrays of Ink-blots | Accept
Requester: OPlab [A1DMRZIUOKFD6H] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$9.99] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 3.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Description: Compare two arrays of random shape images and find the array with more number of different shapes.

Title: Recall a past experience and rate your emotional response | Accept
Requester: ChatLab [APVT8EG7FW2IF] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$19.78] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.70] [Fast=3.45] [Comm=2.63] [Fair=3.42] [Reviews=57] [ToS=0]
Reward: 4.00
Duration: 1:30:00
Description: This survey takes about 30 minutes. You'll be asked to recall a past experience and describe it in as much detail as possible. Then, you'll be asked to rate how different types of emotions relate to that experience.

Reactions: scrmcasey
Status
Not open for further replies.