Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
And a whole lot of ugly feet to go along with them.
Kinda glad I live in a non A9 state, for that reason. Love shoes. Hate feet. The dichotomy of man. :p

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You hate feet? WTF?
Well, to be clear, I hate MOST feet. My feet are fine. Small feet are fine. Feet that are't misshapen from years of being made to conform to fashion over function, are fine. About 30% of feet are okay. I'm just so insanely critical of feet that, I feel, maybe I just don't like feet.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Well, to be clear, I hate MOST feet. My feet are fine. Small feet are fine. Feet that are't misshapen from years of being made to conform to fashion over function, are fine. About 30% of feet are okay. I'm just so insanely critical of feet that, I feel, maybe I just don't like feet.
Wow, well, I think my feet are pretty nice but maybe they wouldn't live up to your bizarrely high standards. :p

Reactions: Drwho10 and Jerami

popocuffs

Reaction score
anyone know of any good batches i can work on to mindnumb myself? to many surveys today!!!

coosa

Crivens!
Contributor
Reaction score
Kinda glad I live in a non A9 state, for that reason. Love shoes. Hate feet. The dichotomy of man. :p
This reminds me of some movie whose name I don't remember, that starred Eddie Murphy and Robin . . .Givens? (whoever married Mike Tyson) where Murphy's character had a 'thing' about women's feet. He would wait until whatever woman he had just had sex with (apparently a lot of them) had fallen asleep, then he would sneakily examine their feet, and if their feet were ugly he'd dump them. The woman of his dreams had to have perfect feet. And Robin did. And she just wanted a one-night stand and kept trying to get rid of him.

Maybe the A9s are getting to me just a little bit.:wacky:

Edit: left out a word

Last edited:
Reactions: Jerami

coosa

Crivens!
Contributor
Reaction score
:eek: Eddie? Is that you?

Reactions: Jerami

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Those shoes said bad things about you. The only way to make them pay is to do the hits
there's about 25K left. Can you just gank them all so they go away?

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
This reminds me of some movie whose name I don't remember, that starred Eddie Murphy and Robin . . .Givens? (whoever married Mike Tyson) where Murphy's character had a 'thing' about women's feet. He would wait until whatever woman he had just had sex with (apparently a lot of them) had fallen asleep, then he would sneakily examine their feet, and if their feet were ugly he'd dump them. The woman of his dreams had to have perfect feet. And Robin did. And she just wanted a one-night stand and trying to get rid of him.

"Boomerang". That movie made me feel that I wasn't the only person who hated feet. I knew there were people out there who were REALLY into feel. I just never knew there were people like me who hated 'em. (REA:eek: The interweb wasn't really a thing yet. (It was but, sending a picture of feet would take an hour!))

Last edited:
Reactions: coosa

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
This reminds me of some movie whose name I don't remember, that starred Eddie Murphy and Robin . . .Givens? (whoever married Mike Tyson) where Murphy's character had a 'thing' about women's feet. He would wait until whatever woman he had just had sex with (apparently a lot of them) had fallen asleep, then he would sneakily examine their feet, and if their feet were ugly he'd dump them. The woman of his dreams had to have perfect feet. And Robin did. And she just wanted a one-night stand and kept trying to get rid of him.

Edit: left out a word
Boomerang!

Jerami @Jerami you're definitely not the only one. People's feet creep me out. My mom was the same way.

Reactions: coosa and Jerami
Status
Not open for further replies.