11/09 - Thank Everyone and Everything It's Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walter The Hippo

Double Vision
Reaction score
I have over 700 titles in my Steam library, hahaha (addiction to the awesome sales they USED to have and deals through indie-gala and humble bundle. I play Elder Scrolls Online, WoW (intermittently), Project Gorgon (which I just bought on sale because even though it has crappy graphics, it has a lot of weird skills and stuff and is fun), and a whole bunch of random platformish games like Spelunky, and Tallowmere. Also I sometimes play other MMORPGs like Rift, Guild Wars 2, and Black Desert Online.
Awesome! I loved the RvRvR of both GW2 and ESO. I played each for a while but seem to always come back to WOW because of the community aspect. It is just so much easier for me to interact with people in WoW for some reason. I had a good run with ESO PvP. It is fun. Very fun. The guild I was in is also great!

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Seems as though you're implying I did something wrong by exporting the job when someone asked about it. Guess if you were really concerned about the batch being done too quickly, you wouldn't have even posted the name to begin with.Thanks for reminding me that I'm due for a long break from this forum though....:meh:
noooo don't leave :( :hug:

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Short survey about hiring and predicting performance (~6 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Universidade Católica Portuguesa VAT 5010822522 [A1LAHNKG1QUC9Q] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.65] [Pay=5.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: [Hrly=5.33] [Pen=1.00 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.70
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: You will have to complete a short survey in which you play the role of a HR manager. You will make predictions about the performance of candidates for a position in your company. The average completion time is 5 minutes.
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.0
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Quick.
3:33 min | $11.83/hr[/td][/tr]

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
Also, what do you guys thing of my Thanksgiving avatar? I used two other pictures instead of creating my own and modified them. They're royalty freeeeeeeeee images. I spent forever trying to troubleshoot why transparency wasn't saving no matter how I formatted in Photoshop and finally just gave it a fall colorish background. This turtle suits my current state of mind very well. :turtle:

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Also, what do you guys thing of my Thanksgiving avatar? I used two other pictures instead of creating my own and modified them. They're royalty freeeeeeeeee images. I spent forever trying to troubleshoot why transparency wasn't saving no matter how I formatted in Photoshop and finally just gave it a fall colorish background. This turtle suits my current state of mind very well. :turtle:
I think it's cute :D

Status
Not open for further replies.