11/09 - Thank Everyone and Everything It's Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm not *really* turking today. I am paying bills and checking some stuff, but I have a habit of always turning on all my mturk stuff, just in case. Anyone else do this?
Also, I get annoyed when work starts rolling in while I'm doing my other business, so naturally I have to quit doing those things and concentrate on turking.
HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!

Yeah I tend to keep Turk and the forum up on my side screen when I'm not "turking" so that I don't miss a good batch playing videogames or doing other work.

EDIT: I also got into the habit of checking the forum before I get out of bed b/c I did it ONCE and there was a super great batch, so now I'm stuck in an infinite "is Turk busy yet?" morning loop.

Last edited:

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!

Yeah I tend to keep Turk and the forum up on my side screen when I'm not "turking" so that I don't miss a good batch playing videogames or doing other work.
Thank you!

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Lmao there is a nonsensical sentence in this survey with a response bar. I love it but I don't get how they publish these things without someone reading them first.

This is not the sentence, but similar:
Cars make drive to: disagree to Strongly Agree.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Workplace Study | PANDA
Requester: Lobos [A142B3X61LNEHG] (Req TV): $8.21/hr
(TO): [Pay: 4.56] [Fair: 4.56] [Comm: 4.67] [Fast: 4.56]
Description:
To be eligible, you must a) Be employed full-time or part-time for a company, and b) have a supervisor to whom you report. You are NOT eligible if you are unemployed, and/or work full-time as an MTurk survey test taker.
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.25
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US;
Quickest $1.25 ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.