11/09 - Thank Everyone and Everything It's Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeyfan87

Reaction score
Think $5.10 will be my stopping point for today... Eyeballing ebay auctions that are ending soon. Winning bids on all 7 of them so we'll see if I can win one(maybe all, but that's unlikely). Hopefully won't go 0-7.

Reactions: C to the J

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: Find Names and Email Addresses for Biotech Companies | Accept
Requester: Nick [A2G89YH2U3U0W4] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: [Hrly=360.00] [Pen=1.00 days] [Res=0%] [Rec=0%] [Rej=1] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 3600
Available: 510
Description: Given the company information find the Given Name, Last Name, and email address of the CEO.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 80
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.0
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

KillMoles

°
Contributor
Reaction score
Think $5.10 will be my stopping point for today... Eyeballing ebay auctions that are ending soon. Winning bids on all 7 of them so we'll see if I can win one(maybe all, but that's unlikely). Hopefully won't go 0-7.
I get the biggest rush from bidding on Ebay auctions. Lemme guess, train stuff? :)

hockeyfan87

Reaction score
I get the biggest rush from bidding on Ebay auctions. Lemme guess, train stuff? :)
Indeed. Sold off some stuff from other scales I'm not using anymore, so I've got a little to spend this time around. Of course, when I actually make the effort to try to win these things, I usually don't. Week or two ago I was going into work and saw a notice about one auction I'd been watching was about to end. Put in a bid, figuring "Ah what the hell, it'll probably go for more than that". Ended up winning the thing.

Reactions: KillMoles

ellie_v

Reaction score
Title: Find Names and Email Addresses for Biotech Companies | Accept
Requester: Nick [A2G89YH2U3U0W4] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: [Hrly=360.00] [Pen=1.00 days] [Res=0%] [Rec=0%] [Rej=1] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 3600
Available: 510
Description: Given the company information find the Given Name, Last Name, and email address of the CEO.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 80
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.0
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
has anyone had success actually finding one within the Hunter database?

KillMoles

°
Contributor
Reaction score
Indeed. Sold off some stuff from other scales I'm not using anymore, so I've got a little to spend this time around. Of course, when I actually make the effort to try to win these things, I usually don't. Week or two ago I was going into work and saw a notice about one auction I'd been watching was about to end. Put in a bid, figuring "Ah what the hell, it'll probably go for more than that". Ended up winning the thing.
Cool, I hope to find the time to get a new layout setup this winter. I sold all of my Bachmann E-Z track and am going to lay permanent Atlas stuff fully automated and DCC controlled with Arduino. I have all of the parts, just need to pick a location and get it done.

hockeyfan87

Reaction score
Cool, I hope to find the time to get a new layout setup this winter. I sold all of my Bachmann E-Z track and am going to lay permanent Atlas stuff fully automated and DCC controlled with Arduino. I have all of the parts, just need to pick a location and get it done.
I've been using Kato Unitrack since getting back into N scale. Have a ton of space in an outbuilding for a layout, but want to build a small 2x4 layout first as practice before moving up.

Won 6 of the 7 auctions...seventh doesn't end for another half hour. Surprising.

Purchased (and received) this last week:

Last edited:
Reactions: KillMoles

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

I've got some good things on sale stranga

Reactions: hockeyfan87

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
"Cold-pressed rose fruit seeds (or the hips) make this delightful oil known traditionally as a dry ooil due to its quick absorption and sense of humor."
lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.