11/08 - Harlem Globetrotter Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

esprit-hyperdoux

Crowd Disappointer
Requester
Contributor
Reaction score
HAIR CHAT i've struggled since i was a teen with recurrent scalp problems that make it i n t o l e r a b l y i t c h y but i think i've finally managed to find a routine that works for me (only wash it once a week with tgel & keep it tied up all the time) but the number of times i've just wanted to shave it all off argh

sriRam

Reaction score
Found some program code at the end of the survey instead of secret code.Is that supposed to be secret code or just a glitch?
Can I enter my id in the code box?

turkinlight

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Sorting exercise | PANDA
Requester: YouTube Study Help [AHBCFIE3D06HZ] (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
-
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 6
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US;
Worth a panda I think, about 8 minutes taking my time.

Reactions: MarkC

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
HAIR CHAT i've struggled since i was a teen with recurrent scalp problems that make it i n t o l e r a b l y i t c h y but i think i've finally managed to find a routine that works for me (only wash it once a week with tgel & keep it tied up all the time) but the number of times i've just wanted to shave it all off argh
So, my bff had intolerably itchy scalp. Was driving her nuts, she nearly scratched herself bald. She went to the doctor and she had to do this treatment and it worked and I can't remember what it was or what she did, but an MD fixed it for her. It was some skin issue.

Has a Doc ever looked at it? Because oh my gosh, that has to be so annoying! And if you can do a treatment and then it goes away, wouldn't that be nice?

Reactions: Theta Carinae

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
I see someone finally taught Philip Driessen how to post one batch instead of 50.

Reactions: FrenchToast
Reaction score
Found some program code at the end of the survey instead of secret code.Is that supposed to be secret code or just a glitch?
Can I enter my id in the code box?
What is the code? I would maybe enter the code and immediately thereafter contact the requester.

Minx2121

Reaction score
Title: Watch a video, rate products, and answer scale questions about yourself(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Lauren Grewal [A13UHL5YRQS01R] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: Watch a video, ate products and answer scale questions about yourself. Must be 18 or older. Interest in responses from those who believe in God. 90 cents. Ave 10 min.
Time: 2700
HITs Available: 45
Reward: $0.90
Qualifications: TP Panel: -464268669 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100;Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90;Location In US

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
flargh

You know, kids, once upon a time you didn't have to turn your headset on and off 15 times before finally removing it and re-adding it and waiting for it to pair and connect before you could listen to music. You could just...plug it in. I miss the days when that was good enough for everyone

esprit-hyperdoux

Crowd Disappointer
Requester
Contributor
Reaction score
Has a Doc ever looked at it? Because oh my gosh, that has to be so annoying! And if you can do a treatment and then it goes away, wouldn't that be nice?
no and not gonna lie that would be great!! but this year i've already had to see my doctor to get treated for 4 distinct things that have been going on for years, i'm not sure i have it in me to go back for a fifth one lol

Reactions: savvy

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I had forgotten how tasty some baby food can be until just now.

Either that or I'm so fricking starving that literally anything would taste good right now.

But this Earth's Best Pears and Mangos is the BOMB-DIGGITY!

Itsmee

Condor
Contributor
Reaction score
ChristopherASA @ChristopherASA = I think it's fair warning that I let you know my PE is $4.85 for this week. I'm not sure how you are going to come up with a strategy to top that for the week so it looks like you will be buying that coffee. Feel free to concede at anytime...(with honor and dignity) Also, I will be doing more work so my PE will be even higher by the weeks end.

And note to all...

Monday is a federal holiday, (Veterans Day) banks are closed. transfer monies now....

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Either that or I'm so fricking starving that literally anything would taste good right now.

oh my gosh everything thinks I'm nuts when I say this by banana baby food is DELICIOUS

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score

i regularly buy the squeeze packets of fruit/veggie baby food as snacks :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.