• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
is it possible to have it at the top above the poll, like an announcement, because I have a feeling people are gonna be talking politics tomorrow
We don't have a poll scheduled for tomorrow so yes, we can put it at the top in tomorrow's thread. After the thread is made by TissueHime @TissueHime or whoever the thread maker is, any admin or mod can add it.

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not, since she was my last round of rejections. Never replied to me, never reversed them.
Was it for the facial expressions or another hit? I know I'm taking a chance with her, but I have almost made my daily goal in a short time and have not been able to work much lately, I am worried about using expression names more than once but oh well.

Reactions: Jerami

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Was it for the facial expressions or another hit? I know I'm taking a chance with her, but I have almost made my daily goal in a short time and have not been able to work much lately, I am worried about using expression names more than once but oh well.
The facial expressions.

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Anyone doing Crystal Butler? I've made about $20 projected from her in the last little while, but in reality maybe not. good pay though.
I did 3 of them earlier but stopped after reading the TO. Didn't feel like risking that.

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

Barbwire

Averagely-known member
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone doing Crystal Butler? I've made about $20 projected from her in the last little while, but in reality maybe not. good pay though.
let us know how it goes and if they approve/reject eventually, AA was kind of long I think... those hits were good but her TO is sketchy

I did 7 myself and I'll be :angry2: if she rejects cause mine were so straightforward

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
The facial expressions.
oh. well crap. .so you have no clue why your rejections? ok i probably should quit. i wrote a couple messages, like im trying really hard please don't reject me. so that should work right?

hahahahaha...

Reactions: Barbwire

Yatagarasu

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Connect the Dots | PANDA
Requester: Tianyi Li [A1NPY94J3RGDX7] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Read given evidence documents where some fictional terroristic plots are hidden. Describe the relationships between given entity pairs according to the information in the texts.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 1; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 90; Location is US;

This hit seems like it's gonna be a headache...but that could be because I already have a headache.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
oh. well crap. .so you have no clue why your rejections? ok i probably should quit. i wrote a couple messages, like im trying really hard please don't reject me. so that should work right?

hahahahaha...
They all said: "This HIT contained a test image that displays a known facial expression, but the image was not selected."

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

hahahahaha...
I emailed requesting feedback on the HITs I've already done. If past TO ratings are to be trusted, I don't think I'll get a response. We'll see. 2 out of 7 people had all approved. Who knows. Requester seems fickle.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I made sure not to reuse words. I hope that helps.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Company Perceptions | PANDA
Requester: SIS Lab [A3673LBJCLIG2Q] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 3.67 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 2.69 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.46 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 36
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: 10 minute survey evaluating a company
Hits Available: 30
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 90; Total approved HITs is greater than 50; Location is US
Unpaid screener

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I emailed requesting feedback on the HITs I've already done. If past TO ratings are to be trusted, I don't think I'll get a response. We'll see. 2 out of 7 people had all approved. Who knows. Requester seems fickle.
I am surprised, based on the TOs that I did just check, and I got responses from her, I accidentally typed 'sad' for a face when I meant to type it in the thesaurus instead and submitted, and wasn't really sure if it was submitted 'blank'. Anyway she wrote back and said I submitted 'sad' as well as a blank one and I could tell her what I meant to put. So I don't know if she read TOs or was bored or what but that was nice. Maybe I'll do a few more.

As the world is going to he** anyway.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I made sure not to reuse words. I hope that helps.
That was what my first question was about, she didn't answer that, but I have done so many at this point I don't know that there are really enough expressions that actually fit not to repeat at some point. I dunno we will see. I've been too lucky with risks not for it to catch up with me at some point.

Yatagarasu

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Connect the Dots | PANDA
Requester: Tianyi Li [A1NPY94J3RGDX7] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Read given evidence documents where some fictional terroristic plots are hidden. Describe the relationships between given entity pairs according to the information in the texts.
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 1; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 90; Location is US;

This hit seems like it's gonna be a headache...but that could be because I already have a headache.
Ok, it's actually not horrible and shouldn't take the 30min the requester estimates.

Status
Not open for further replies.