11/07 - Maserati Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jan

Reaction score
Well, it has happened again.
No cream or milk for my coffee. I guess I'll just have to dip into dd's Halloween candy bag for a chocolate bar.............to, um, lighten up my coffee :coffee2:
She's still sleeping. I don't think she'll mind:blep:

jan

Reaction score
Reactions: Elairiah

squee

I turk therefore I am
Contributor
Reaction score

squee

I turk therefore I am
Contributor
Reaction score
oddly specific

Title: Easy Survey About A Recent Online Purchase That You Are Now Questioning Your Decision | PANDA
Requester: Alex Krallman [AL8I2AY3EJT1B] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Help us understand why consumers question their online purchase decisions after they make them.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US;

Reactions: Kessikitty

jan

Reaction score
Morning all! What's making you happy today?
dd is much better - though understandably says she will never go by the creek again. She was actually pretty heroic - she saw the hornets flying towards the younger girl, who fell to the ground screaming as she was attacked. Dd ran over and grabbed her, pulled her up and got her to run. Of course, that also attracted the hornets to her so, she got bitten as well :(.

I'm glad it's over and she slept well. She said the nest was in the ground - and that no one disturbed it (to her knowledge). But I guess they got close enough................

Last edited:

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
dd is much better - though understandably says she will never go by the creek again. She was actually pretty heroic - she saw the hornets flying towards the younger girl, who fell to the ground screaming as she was attacked. Dd ran over and grabbed her, so she got bitten quite a bit as well :(.

I'm glad it's over and she slept well. She said the nest was in the ground - and that no one disturbed it (to her knowledge). But I guess they got close enough................
Oh wow, what a terrible experience - though it sounds like she's really brave! Glad to hear she's feeling better. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.