Not open for further replies.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
(Trying to keep this as un-touchy as possible)
He writes a lot of scripts, similar stuff to what Kada makes. He lasted like 2 days here because he talked a bit negatively about kada's scripts and said something like he could do a lot better. Bit inflammatory stuff. He seems to hang out at TH now and apparently not everyone gets along with him. I think that's a pretty good summary.
Well, not everyone can be as agreeable as I am.

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
Watching election day results for Wisconsin is just as slow and painful as watching a Sunday Packers game. I'm moving to Minnesota, they don't screw around there.

Reactions: cb456

HelloHello

Reaction score
yeah no. lots of red in t/o. $2 is not worth rejections.
update: just read the reviews. nope nope nope nope. stay far away from them.
Well too late for me, I did 6 of them. I had a couple approve earlier, like maybe last week. There's a lot of waiting around with nobody showing up so I've returned more than a couple. Fingers crossed for no rejections.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
I wish AA was still a thing. I'm worried about some of these Alexandrias and don't think I understood the instructions correctly till after the 4th one I did.

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
I wish AA was still a thing. I'm worried about some of these Alexandrias and don't think I understood the instructions correctly till after the 4th one I did.
can has .... a drinky.....easily....drinks can be had easily.

Reactions: turkleton

charlie

Reaction score
anyone else have a roommate (or significant other) who screams at the tv loud enough that neighbors can hear it? no? ok. my roommate is screaming at CNN commentators because he doesn't agree with what they're talking about. Drives me freaking nuts. Especially at 11pm. Turn the stupid thing off if you don't agree with what's being said. FML. I'm off to try to sleep. gnight all.

Reactions: Maria Tortilla

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
anyone else have a roommate (or significant other) who screams at the tv loud enough that neighbors can hear it? no? ok. my roommate is screaming at CNN commentators because he doesn't agree with what they're talking about. Drives me freaking nuts. Especially at 11pm. Turn the stupid thing off if you don't agree with what's being said. FML. I'm off to try to sleep. gnight all.
Better than a 12 beers-deep spouse who sings along super loudly and wildly off-key to all his favorite new country songs. Our neighbors must hate us so bad. We are "those neighbors" .

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
My brother, who stays with me 4 days a week, hollers at video game teammates. If he liked politics, he'd holler at that. Same with sports. But, his sport is video games. Anyway, he shouts at that fucking thing and I'm like, "there's no need to shout. Turn up your mic if you need to be louder. Stop yelling!" And then he shouts exclamations, which is even worse. Those could definitely be quieter, or left off altogether. "Oooo! Oooh! Damn it! Awwww! Serriously?!" etc.

Anyway, goodnight.:)

Last edited:

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Okay so how many surveys don't have a submit option? At all? I was asked to enter a word before opening the link and at the end of the survey, but it's not ending the hit.

Is this another trick to avoid paying fees?

Edit: The submit button was there, just hidden WAAAAY down on both the frame and the page, had to scroll both to the bottom to find it. Grrr, almost sent them an e-mail.

Last edited:

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Okay so how many surveys don't have a submit option? At all? I was asked to enter a word before opening the link and at the end of the survey, but it's not ending the hit.

Is this another trick to avoid paying fees?
In some cases, not always, pages are timed. Like when it takes a minute for the double arrows to appear, to continue the survey. Sometimes it's the same with the last page, and the submit button. If you're asking if it happens frequently, that there's no submit button...no. If you have time on the timer, leave it open and message the requester. That would be my suggestion.

Actually, that's usually my suggestion. Sometimes requesters don't know their study is broken. I've gotten bonuses for letting them know.:)

If you post the HIT when asking, others could confirm if they're having the same issue. fyi

EDIT Or maybe hit 'Enter' after entering your word?

Last edited:
Reactions: Merovign
Status
Not open for further replies.