11/05 - Tin Can Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm sorry, I don't know how to act anymore. The sexual harassment training I got on Saturday didn't prepare me to work in an environment where most of the ladies wear leggings (I got a job). I know its 2019 and it's been a long time since I've been out in public. I'm afraid I'll do something wrong and not realize it, so I'm considering wearing horse blinders until I figure it out.
edit: I know, don't be a perv I get it
wat

• Haha
Reactions: Princess Gina Marie

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone use a greenhouse during the winter in the south for any plants/herbs/etc?
I use a plastic drop-cloth over a hooped bed, so I can let hair move in/out as needed. (Sometimes we get some surprise heat. )It's mostly to keep the overnight chill off the plants. I don't remember if I posted pictures on insta or not. But it's a good quick/try-it-out-way to see if you want to go balls-to-the-wall with a more permanent greenhouse situation.

Reactions: Vanyanka

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Our place to vote is right down our street and around the corner so I don't mind going
Mine is nearby too (less than 5 mins) but it can take 20-30 mins from showing up in line to leaving after bubbling out the ballot and running it thru the tally machine. I hate waiting so I vote absentee and mailed off my ballot about a week ago.

A lot of hot issue projects were hidden deep in the bond descriptions by the mayor and I guess people didn't realize that when bubbling their normal "yes" as they all are passing when I thought there would be a good chance some of them would have failed based on public sentiment.

Last edited:
Reactions: Minx2121

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Guys, Dew is running versus Rain for water commissioner here. It’s gonna be a [insert water related storm metaphor here]. #SpartanburgPolitics

Also, hi.
I'll go with virgabomb for my metaphor.

If you have red hair like your profile pic, Happy National Red Hair Day!

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Hi all, old Mturker here back due to financial hardships.

How's everyone been?
Surviving one day at a time, you're not alone on the financial hardship. Welcome back :)

Reactions: Blakkat

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Seriously though Christmas should be like bi-yearly.. or w/e the correct term would be for skipping a year once in a while. Actually apply that to all holidays except the 4th of july and I'd be really happy
Hello there

• Wow
Reactions: ChrisTurk
Status
Not open for further replies.