11/04 - Saving Time Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightMashery

Reaction score
Good week.

The following is a summary of activity for your Mechanical Turk account for the week ending Nov 03, 2018.

Your HIT activity for this week:
- Number of HITs submitted: 642

Approvals and payments that occurred this week:
- Number of HITs approved: 642
- Number of HITs rejected: 0
- Bonus reward earned: $24.05
- HIT reward earned: $213.15
- Total Amount earned this week: $237.20

EverfreeTree

I like trees.
Reaction score
The Amazon Payments thing is still happening. Still can't get to the withdraw page to get my money, or the bank account management page.
I get this message for both pages.

"We're Sorry

Please Excuse Us

We're very sorry, but we're having trouble doing what you just asked us to do. Rest assured, we're working to resolve the problem as soon as possible.

You can click the Back button on your browser and try your request again, or you could start from the beginning on our homepage. You could also try a different browser or try signing out and signing in after a few minutes."

Trying clearing cache, logging out of everything Amazon for a day and then logging back in, etc.
If anyone has had anything like this happen recently and discovered a solution, please let me know, cause I can't really find anything that helps me by searching around.
Thank.

Reactions: Merovign and jan

jan

Reaction score
Title: Psychology survey(~ 2 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Joshua Knobe [A3INOEQSBNJES5] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$10.08] [Pay=3.26] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.72] [Fast=4.64] [Comm=3.86] [Fair=4.66] [Reviews=167] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=5.97] [Pen=0.74 days] [Res=null] [Rec=91%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.20
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: We're interested in your judgment
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; Exc: [-1783666258-113797] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.0
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Leatherass

Reaction score
The Amazon Payments thing is still happening. Still can't get to the withdraw page to get my money, or the bank account management page.
I get this message for both pages.

"We're Sorry

Please Excuse Us

We're very sorry, but we're having trouble doing what you just asked us to do. Rest assured, we're working to resolve the problem as soon as possible.

You can click the Back button on your browser and try your request again, or you could start from the beginning on our homepage. You could also try a different browser or try signing out and signing in after a few minutes."

Trying clearing cache, logging out of everything Amazon for a day and then logging back in, etc.
If anyone has had anything like this happen recently and discovered a solution, please let me know, cause I can't really find anything that helps me by searching around.
Thank.
This may be unhelpful, but have you tried opening the Ampay site directly, or through a link, or the the opposite of whatever way you have been accessing it?

Again, may be unhelpful, but if you have not tried the phone support yet, I would try, I have found the Amazon Pay phone support quite helpful in the past
Good luck.

Reactions: EverfreeTree

EverfreeTree

I like trees.
Reaction score
This may be unhelpful, but have you tried opening the Ampay site directly, or through a link, or the the opposite of whatever way you have been accessing it?

Again, may be unhelpful, but if you have not tried the phone support yet, I would try, I have found the Amazon Pay phone support quite helpful in the past
Good luck.
Any help offered, even if not the solution, is helpful.
Thank.

I have tried using a different browser, incognito mode, googling the link, using a bookmark, going to the Amazon Pay home page while logged out and logging in from there, and clearing my cookies/cache from the last 4 weeks...

Reactions: Leatherass

Leatherass

Reaction score
Any help offered, even if not the solution, is helpful.
Thank.

I have tried using a different browser, incognito mode, googling the link, using a bookmark, going to the Amazon Pay home page while logged out and logging in from there, and clearing my cookies/cache from the last 4 weeks...
Well sorry, that certainly stinks, hopefully phone support will be able to fix it up lickety split

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
I wish I could help, EverfreeTree. Maybe try a proxy like https://hide.me/en/proxy ? I was able to do a transfer this morning. Hasn't arrived yet but I don't know what to expect.

I had a lot of internet problems this evening. This day is basically a write-off, most of the hits I did get I had to return because of technical/other problems. I made less than $2.

Status
Not open for further replies.