• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Good Morning :coffee2:

I tried to get a decent start to the week yesterday but that didn't really happen, so hopefully Monday is more fruitful for us.
I'm going to *try* for a $300 week this week, which is ambitious seeing that i'm still on the 10 day probation until Thursday hah.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
rise and grind.

it's chilly. I need to pee but the heaters in our bathrooms werent turned on so waiting for it to get toasty.

(our building is old and doesn't have central heat)

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Good Morning :coffee2:

I tried to get a decent start to the week yesterday but that didn't really happen, so hopefully Monday is more fruitful for us.
I'm going to *try* for a $300 week this week, which is ambitious seeing that i'm still on the 10 day probation until Thursday hah.

How on earth did you get accepted with new account? My friend tried and they didn't email her back. (Well..she claims she did..)

DId you use all the same info as your other?

Glad you're back to turkin!!

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Annotating Local Acceptability in News Editorials (V2) | PANDA
Requester: NLPCL [AE0U3WVIX2QC1] [TurkerView]
Description: Your task is to read an editorial article and annotate every sentence in the article with the attribute presented in the following guidelines. This task requires you to annotate the sentences using our annotation website. This task may take 30-40 minutes.
Duration: ~7200min
Reward: $5.00
Qualifications:
  • Location In GB, US,
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95,
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50,
HIT Time: 37 min, 49 sec
Catchability: Great
Pros: I didn't have any glitches with the interface. You only have to rate each sentence on one attribute (rather than several in previous HITs.)
Cons: I forced myself through one of these to see how underpaid it was. I managed to find one with relatively short/interesting articles. The instructions are a little vague and will make a lot more sense if you've done previous HITs from the requester. Each article gets its own completion code, which I didn't realize at first, and didn't want to redo- so I sent a note to the requester. This particular hit had 180 sentences to rate.

Reactions: Despairagus

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Title: Annotating Local Acceptability in News Editorials (V2) | PANDA
Requester: NLPCL [AE0U3WVIX2QC1] [TurkerView]
Description: Your task is to read an editorial article and annotate every sentence in the article with the attribute presented in the following guidelines. This task requires you to annotate the sentences using our annotation website. This task may take 30-40 minutes.
Duration: ~7200min
Reward: $5.00
Qualifications:
  • Location In GB, US,
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95,
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50,
HIT Time: 37 min, 49 sec
Catchability: Great
Pros: I didn't have any glitches with the interface. You only have to rate each sentence on one attribute (rather than several in previous HITs.)
Cons: I forced myself through one of these to see how underpaid it was. I managed to find one with relatively short/interesting articles. The instructions are a little vague and will make a lot more sense if you've done previous HITs from the requester. Each article gets its own completion code, which I didn't realize at first, and didn't want to redo- so I sent a note to the requester. This particular hit had 180 sentences to rate.
you're up early.

ShadowJack

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I can't catch anything today, probably have 50 things in my hits catcher, at like 3 bucks after 2-3 hours :/

Reactions: Despairagus

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
How on earth did you get accepted with new account? My friend tried and they didn't email her back. (Well..she claims she did..)

DId you use all the same info as your other?

Glad you're back to turkin!!
The only thing thats different is i had to make a new amazon account, and a new email to go with it. I felt like they weren't going to email me back either, it seemed like it took forever to get back to work, but in reality it took me about two months from the time i was originally suspended on my old account. They closed out my old worker account once i made the new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.