Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I YIELD!!!

Today's Projected Earnings: $55.39 + Bonuses: $1.35 = $56.74
Major props. I'm still $134 away from goal. This week definitely didn't turn out as planned. I'll be glad when I can get a week with no errands and/or doctor's appointments. I end up tired for the rest of the day.

Azazael

Reaction score
That had to be grueling. You surveyed the shit outta Mturk.
tbh thats about all i do every day is surveys

Major props. I'm still $134 away from goal. This week definitely didn't turn out as planned. I'll be glad when I can get a week with no errands and/or doctor's appointments. I end up tired for the rest of the day.
im actually pulling around 50 a day every day except sunday. its not that bad to me imo

The Bad Ash

Not Goody Little 2 Shoes
Contributor
Reaction score
tbh thats about all i do every day is surveys

im actually pulling around 50 a day every day except sunday. its not that bad to me imo
50/day is rockin to me. My goal is only 30, but I got all the time in the world to do it. I usually hit it by 11a.m. but I just can't do SOME surveys anymore.
I'll do things that are like 20-30/hr or just random 40c hits that take 2 mins. Otherwise I'm just SO burnt on surveys. If a good batch doesn't drop I just watch TV and do Ibotta or some other mindless shit. That's assuming I'm not on a "I NEED TO MAKE MONEY THIS WEEK" rampage.

I'm kinda surprised Sunday is a bad day too. For me, Fri/Sat are my worst but Sundays tend to be pretty good.

Last edited:
Reactions: <Gucci> and Cmoney

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.