11/03 - Fantastic Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudNine

Reaction score
There was an attention check, but that's not why I failed.
"You weren't careful enough to spend anywhere near the time a typical person would take to answer the questions."
Hm, surprised i missed the AC. I'd email them about yours though.. getting rejected because of time is the worst.

Evergreen Queen

A very rich widow with a terrible secret.
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Thanks, he has been ill a while now. He needs a new heart, so we tease him about how heartless he is, but he's a big softy,lol. This year for xmas we are all making him versions of homemade hearts.Moira paper mache, Charlotte will sculpt one, ella is knitting one.
What a really cute and thoughtful idea. How old are your girls?

I think it’s really awesome that you include them in the process like that, if that makes sense (I’m a little delirious right now). But I know when families go through a situation like that, a lot of them sweep it under the rug, pretend like it isn’t happening, treat the topic as taboo, whatever.

Anyway...it sounds like you’re a great (and pretty cool) mom/wife/woman and they’re lucky to have you.

Turkin Nappa

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"You did the survey too fast" is quite possibly the largest BS reason to reject ever. There are people on here that can blow through a 20 minute survey in 10 minutes because they been doing them for years and know the structure back to front.

Another shitty practice is AC landmining. If I go into a survey and see an AC check every page, I nope right out. It reeks of free data fishing and I will have none of that BS.

Evergreen Queen

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
No really, I don’t know what it says because it just says IMG and I’m on mobile so I can’t click the link for some reason. Please repost so I can reply to whatever sarcastic comment/gif you may have for me.

:ghost:

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
No really, I don’t know what it says because it just says IMG and I’m on mobile so I can’t click the link for some reason. Please repost so I can reply to whatever sarcastic comment/gif you may have for me.

:ghost:
Wow I can't even post gifs right, where has my shitposting game gone. It's a gif of a guy smacking another guy with a pillow and it says Go.To.Sleep.

Also it's weird because I can see it, which I guess is really what matters in the end.

Evergreen Queen

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Wow I can't even post gifs right, where has my shitposting game gone. It's a gif of a guy smacking another guy with a pillow and it says Go.To.Sleep.

Also it's weird because I can see it, which I guess is really what matters in the end.
You’re always telling me to go to sleep lately. You were the reason I even came out of lurker status.

What is going on here? :cautious:

Status
Not open for further replies.