11/03 - Fantastic Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone kind enough to give me the rundown about this whole switching to the new site/scripts not working? I wasn't on yesterday and came back to panda crazy helper not working. Any other scripts I need to worry about? When is the switch happening? Thanks!

Everyone will get switched to the new site on Dec. 15. There's a thread about the scripts here, http://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/mturk-worker-userscripts.2716/. I'm just now reading up on the script specifics myself.

Evergreen Queen

A very rich widow with a terrible secret.
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Other than (scared) and 2 bright red marks on his back I think he is good. But that is what the vest was for, his heart stops and bam! So, I'll be up all night watching him.
Well I’m glad he is “okay” for now, but I’m sure that must’ve been scary. I didn’t realize this was an ongoing situation and that he’s been sick. I know what it’s like having to pull those all-nighters to watch a loved one, so I can at least empathize with that. Takes a special kind of person, so my heart goes out to you.

I hope you can find a little time to rest tomorrow and no more scares tonight. :love:

Reactions: Serial Mom and jan

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
Well I’m glad he is “okay” for now, but I’m sure that must’ve been scary. I didn’t realize this was an ongoing situation and that he’s been sick. I know what it’s like having to pull those all-nighters to watch a loved one, so I can at least empathize with that. Takes a special kind of person, so my heart goes out to you.

I hope you can find a little time to rest tomorrow and no more scares tonight. :love:

Thanks, he has been ill a while now. He needs a new heart, so we tease him about how heartless he is, but he's a big softy,lol. This year for xmas we are all making him versions of homemade hearts.Moira paper mache, Charlotte will sculpt one, ella is knitting one.

sundaysetsashes

burn down something beautiful
Reaction score
Title: Write a brief comment about a product or service | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: MAD Labs [AH3L9684FUCS6] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.08] [Fast: 4.31] [Comm: 3.08] [Fair: 4.24] [Reviews: 49] [ToS: 3]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 1]
Reward:
$2.50
Duration: 5 hours
Available: 1
Description: You will write five brief comments about your perception of how well 5 products or services solve a given problem. Your comments will be used in a non-commercial website prototype.
Requirements: Location EqualTo US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8

Turkin Nappa

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Title: Consumer behavior survey(~ 1440 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Begum [A2FDX2J4JB29FK] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 2.41 Generosity
★★★★ 4.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 2.50 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 24 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: consumers, values, feelings, behaviors
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Exc: [63560-62971] has not been granted;Total approved HITs is not less than 1000;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is one of: US

Anyone wanna make 4.16 cents an hour?

Reactions: WarmPotato
Status
Not open for further replies.