11/02 - Merry Christmas Saturday

Are you excited for Christmas?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HelloHello

Reaction score
Thanks everybody for all the things to do with the crushed/pulverized tortilla chips. Amazon refunded me the price as they were out of stock and they couldn't replace them. All in all, I came out of this ahead thanks to the great advice.

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks everybody for all the things to do with the crushed/pulverized tortilla chips. Amazon refunded me the price as they were out of stock and they couldn't replace them. All in all, I came out of this ahead thanks to the great advice.
Despite being a heartless corporation set on taking over the world, in my experience they do do a good job of refunding you whenever there is a problem.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
curious, was this their whole foods delivery or amazon pantry delivery?

Glad they took care of you for the issue.

EDIT: I came out better for this too. Learning something tex-mex that I might have to look into (we do numex-mex here :wink: or learning a way to eat salsa and chips that is different from how I do it.

Last edited:
Reactions: HelloHello

HelloHello

Reaction score
Despite being a heartless corporation set on taking over the world, in my experience they do do a good job of refunding you whenever there is a problem.
Yes, they have always been good about that for me too.

HelloHello

Reaction score
curious, was this their whole foods delivery or amazon pantry delivery?

Glad they took care of you for the issue.

EDIT: I came out better for this too. Learning something tex-mex that I might have to look into (we do numex-mex here :wink: or learning a way to eat salsa and chips that is different from how I do it.
It was plain old Amazon.com. I'm too cheap to have Prime/Prime Pantry except when it's free or $1.99 for a particular order. Whole foods delivery isn't an option where I am (yet). Being non-Prime is why it takes me forever to put together an order - don't get those Prime deals so I have to search, search, search.

Reactions: 80sBabe and rsmath

alk69

Reaction score
Affective Brain Lab asks for Prolific ID, instead of Mturk ID. Do I use my Mturk ID, since I'm on Mturk?

Reactions: Blakkat

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Title: Please take our survey and tell us your thoughts about treatment for opioid use | Accept
Requester: Elizabeth Saunders [AMC9L1T0NQXPG] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$40.10] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Help researchers at Dartmouth College learn what people with experience using opioids think of medication and counseling to treat opioid use and earn up to $2.50.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US

I saw this a few days ago and it's reappeared tonight.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Affective Brain Lab asks for Prolific ID, instead of Mturk ID. Do I use my Mturk ID, since I'm on Mturk?
That's what I have been doing, got 3 like that today. I think they just forgot to change that instruction for mturk.

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

If you are interested in creating a daily thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you would like to claim the next day. It is first come, first serve and thread must be created and posted by 3a EST/12a PST.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

53 days until Christmas as of now. Just a heads up.
chillax, brah

HelloHello

Reaction score
Good Grief, deleting from Hit Catcher is tedious!

Reactions: Blakkat

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Speaking of deleting old HITs, is there a faster way on PandaCrazy as well? Or am I stuck deleting it manually?

Status
Not open for further replies.