11/01 - Workaholics Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not actually going to use facebook just messing around. I don't even use twitter anymore. I'm clearly an extremely beautiful amazing genius of a man with the chiseled features of a young Adonis. An internet pariah red pilling the masses and shaping reality around me with the sheer willpower of my mind. I do surveys on this janky site called mturk where I also side gig as this TurkingMaster character on mturk forums. In my spare time I often think to myself that there's got to be more to life than being really, really ridiculously good looking.

:whistle2:

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Learning, Memory and Repetition: Part 3 of 3 Inquisit experiment (complete all 3 sessions earn $21) University of Otago | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: ABCD lab [A25YLFYHUI2HG6] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 4] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $29.24/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$12.00
Duration: 3 days
Available: 1
Description: Session 3 of Learning, Memory and Repetition, please complete this session 1 week after your second session. E.g., if your second session was on a Tuesday complete this session on the following Tuesday.
Requirements: Location is one of: AU, GB, NZ, US; Session 2 Learning, Memory and Repetition has been granted;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8
if anyone is due for part 3 it was awesome! like 4 minutes for me :)

Reactions: <Gucci>

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm not actually going to use facebook just messing around. I don't even use twitter anymore. I'm clearly an extremely beautiful amazing genius of a man with the chiseled features of a young Adonis. An internet pariah red pilling the masses and shaping reality around me with the sheer willpower of my mind. I do surveys on this janky site called mturk where I also side gig as this TurkingMaster character on mturk forums. In my spare time I often think to myself that there's got to be more to life than being really, really ridiculously good looking.

:whistle2:

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: Michele and <Gucci>
Status
Not open for further replies.