10/28 - Silk Saturday!

What are the best cigarettes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score
Anyone work on a mobile or tablet? What are the pros and cons? Cheers.
tapping stuff is easier on a tablet or big phone, but some HITs aren't optimized for it and some outright deny using them

can be useful for surveys or drawing stuff, but you're gonna miss out on scripts and the like for other HITs

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Anyone work on a mobile or tablet? What are the pros and cons? Cheers.
Yes. I do often work on an iPad.
I also have a tablet that turns into a laptop if you fold it. Sometimes they can be really good for batches. Sometimes people havent written scripts for batches and I just want to get going. I find touch screens a lot easier if I don’t have a script. Also note that opera browser and Vivaldi browser are touch screen optimized browsers. Disadvantages are that you can’t run automatic approval scripts and all other scripts on it. As long as you know what the Automatic approval time is on the batch you are good to go.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
the title is too important for a banner
Oh okay so I should also put crod pleaser in my tittle?! Thanks for the tip! :gucci:

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out
Reaction score
Yes. I do often work on an iPad.
I also have a tablet that turns into a laptop if you fold it. Sometimes they can be really good for batches. Sometimes people havent written scripts for batches and I just want to get going. I find touch screens a lot easier if I don’t have a script. Also note that opera browser and Vivaldi browser are touch screen optimized browsers. Disadvantages are that you can’t run automatic approval scripts and all other scripts on it. As long as you know what the Automatic approval time is on the batch you are good to go.
Yeah, I was wondering about iPad, and script restrictions. Basically, scripts don't work, is that right?

Reactions: <Gucci>
Status
Not open for further replies.