10/28 - Silk Saturday!

What are the best cigarettes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
tapping stuff is easier on a tablet or big phone, but some HITs aren't optimized for it and some outright deny using them

can be useful for surveys or drawing stuff, but you're gonna miss out on scripts and the like for other HITs
what type of devices are denied? I'm thinking of getting fairly large screen tablet... would prefer iPad, but since scripts don't run then maybe have to look at windows tablets instead. But real bummer if lots of jobs not available....

Reactions: <Gucci>

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
what type of devices are denied? I'm thinking of getting fairly large screen tablet... would prefer iPad, but since scripts don't run then maybe have to look at windows tablets instead. But real bummer if lots of jobs not available....
i mean is anything stopping you from just using a little laptop instead?

Reactions: turkinthailand

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score
I wouldn't say that its "lots", necessarily. But there are a good deal of surveys that require taking them on a desktop/laptop and won't let you proceed with mobile browsers. The majority of work will still be available to you, its just something to note as far as drawbacks. An iPad is perfectly suitable for mobile work, and finding scripts to work properly with a tablet is going to be a stretch regardless of OS.

QueenOfScreams

Contributor
Reaction score
I have a touchscreen laptop. It is 11 inches. It's this one. It's not amazing, but I got on ebay for under $200 and it works for me for turking and homework when I'm not at home on my desktop. :)

Evergreen Queen

A very rich widow with a terrible secret.
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
think i'm going to buy some cowboy boots

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out
Status