10/25 - Thread the Needle Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
@Staff is support for gif avatars ever coming back? I vaguely remember this being covered a while ago ... but it has been a while.
I'm fairly certain God avatars are still a thing unless I can only do my pusheen one because I'm staff.

I'm already in bed but can poke at it tomorrow

Edit:gif not God.

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
They stopped being supportive?

:tinfoil:
I'm pretty sure I asked about the wrong thing, honestly. I remember there being two options to upload: directly from your pc, and by posting a link to the image. The link to the image functionality was removed at some point, and then ever since I haven't been able to use a gif. Its a Thursday night so I doubt anyone is willing to play tech support... :p

I appear to have killed the thread.

Last edited:

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I asked about the wrong thing, honestly. I remember there being two options to upload: directly from your pc, and by posting a link to the image. The link to the image functionality was removed at some point, and then ever since I haven't been able to use a gif. Its a Thursday night so I doubt anyone is willing to play tech support... :p

I appear to have killed the thread.
Well I'm glad Jaded @Jaded answered bc Idk anything about it. also :coffeepc: can I stop doing house chores and start doing work that no longer exists pls, a couple of well-paid a/b batches would be nice

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
This week, ol' Mturk did seem a bit better to me. I didn't get to focus too much on it this afternoon/evening, unfortunately.

Maybe next week will be better, too.
:witch:

Status
Not open for further replies.