Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks DareAngel3 @DareAngel3 - caught this from you

Title: Spatial Perception Survey | Accept
Requester: Xu Ningran [A11ECOQMG1DRHH] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$37.23] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 4.00
Duration: 30:00
Available: 1
Description: Give us your understanding of similar spatial arrangements by sorting icons into groups
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Good night all! I'm long overdue for a White Russian and relaxing... good day today, hope you all had or will have one on night shift too!
Since you watch Days of Our Lives, I keep meaning to tell you about this guy I took an acting class from. He was on the soap Loving at one point. He was a charming guy, but not exactly a leading man type. He invited one of his friends who had also been on Loving to speak to our class. The friend was in his 40s at this point (the guy who taught the class was, too) and still gorgeous. The stereotypical leading man on a soap. I'm not sure how long the handsome guy was on Loving, but he worked a lot in commercials, too.

After class, the guy who taught the class, his handsome actor friend and about five of the women in the class (I was one of them), got on the elevator together. The handsome guy was talking to us and just making conversation. He was pretty dreamy, so he had our attention. :) There's a pause in conversation, and he says to the guy who taught the class, "Can I ask you a question? How do you focus on anything in this class when it's filled with all these beautiful women?" We all started laughing/giggling, ha ha. Later on, one of the girls who had been on the elevator said, "Why did I start laughing like an idiot and smiling at whatever that guy said?" ? Fun class.

Status
Not open for further replies.