10/24 - Spontaneous Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

NEW! Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
The only good thing about bologna was the commercial

wow....i didn't even remember that commercial until you played it...hell, I didn't even remember Oscar Meyer made bologna! (I've sure I haven't bought bologna since I sold the restaurant 15 years ago!)

Reactions: HelloHello and jan

jan

Reaction score

jan

Reaction score
This survey has reached its quota and responses are no longer being solicited.

Title:
Social Decision Making(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Amir Moran [A3FVZ58Z5H29CC] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.86] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=1] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 15:00
Available: 4
Description: In this study you will be asked to read three scenarios and answer questions about social decision-making
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [10409397-324725] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 85; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: alk69

jan

Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about posting purchase photo on Instagram after buying a new object/experience. (it takes 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: A1LSN48FGUTM59 [A1LSN48FGUTM59] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$14.86] [Pay=Good] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: We hope to be respondents aged 20 to 40 years who have experience of sharing purchase post.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US

jan

Reaction score
Title: Social media, personality & life experiences (MOBILE ONLY - 10 min with potential bonus payment)(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: FACCL Lab [A2BYI7LIE3MZNT] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$7.98] [Pay=Low] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1:25:00
Available: 5
Description: View social media content and answer questions about your social media use, personality, and life experiences.
Qualifications: Exc: [-1465826595-322179] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1; Location In US

cassius

Reaction score
well ... furnace not working this morning. furnace didn't work last week and called landlord. he turns it on and at least the fan came on. he emptied some water that somehow collects in there and it worked when he left. didn't need it in the interim. now, this morning less than a week later, it doesn't come on. place is for sale, has a prospective buyer and the LL has been driving me crazy with inspections and bank appraiser and of course prospective buyer and his realtor. i don't want him in here trying to fix a pig in lipstick again. i can use space heaters until we move next month. but i guess i need to tell him because he really needs to let prospective buyer know the furnace doesn't work. Right?

jan

Reaction score
well ... furnace not working this morning. furnace didn't work last week and called landlord. he turns it on and at least the fan came on. he emptied some water that somehow collects in there and it worked when he left. didn't need it in the interim. now, this morning less than a week later, it doesn't come on. place is for sale, has a prospective buyer and the LL has been driving me crazy with inspections and bank appraiser and of course prospective buyer and his realtor. i don't want him in here trying to fix a pig in lipstick again. i can use space heaters until we move next month. but i guess i need to tell him because he really needs to let prospective buyer know the furnace doesn't work. Right?
any inspection should check the heat.................

cassius

Reaction score
any inspection should check the heat.................
it was inspected last sunday. but if it's spontaneous don't know if they found it. i'm hoping they did or the buyer thinks to send a furnace inspector out. the furnace here has never worked correctly. the problem is the chimney where the rain gets in and settles of some pan in the furnace. then it won't fire. one repair person said the best way to fix that was to put a screen on the chimney. never done. but LL did change out motor a couple of years ago. worked for two years. now back to square one.

Reactions: HelloHello

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
sounds like he won't tell buyer - he'll just put bandaids on it so he won't have to make any major repairs or replacements. But yes, he really should tell buyer.

jan

Reaction score
Title: Coin Flipping Study(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Russell Roberts [AI6JEPGA7S3RA] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.49] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 0.75
Duration: 30:00
Available: 18
Description: In this study you will flip a virtual coin five times and answer questions about your experience. There is a possibility for a bonus ranging from $0.00 - $6.25.
Qualifications: Exc: [319446984-326009] DoesNotExist ; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US

Status
Not open for further replies.