10/24 - Malt Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
I actually have been using the Mturk Hit Database since I started working on mturk. I export everything to a csv file around every week. Import it into a google sheets on docs.google. I then have another sheet that calculates the amount I got paid every day. I have to type in the amount mturk says I have earned on the status page for each day. Then I have it just subtract what I've been paid to the amount verified which gives me the bonus every day. But then I am very strict about organization and stats for myself from having my own business for years. Of course you can use any spreadsheet for this too. I even have it show little graphs and stuff. Can have it calculate for every week or month too.
Thanks for such a detailed response! I'm a spreadsheet junky myself and will definitely be doing this...I've never actually exported the CSV file to play around with it. When today gets slow around here, I'll definitely be doing this. Thanks again!

Reactions: Kessikitty

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP

Can't watch it yet plz
When Negan told them, " Now get your asses in those chairs and start doing hundreds of transcription HITs, and remember half of your shit belongs to me", it was one of the most gut-wrenching scenes in television.

Last edited:

Tigerpants

Murderer of Threads
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: h!45z_z9541f | PANDA
Requester: ILLC ExPrag Lab [APBYP16L8VIM7] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.66] [Fair: 4.95] [Comm: 4.33] [Fast: 3.62]
Description:
reimbursement HIT: you will be rejected if you have not been invited to do this HIT and have not received a password to fill in here
Time: 45 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: None

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score
When Negan told them, " Now get your asses in those chairs and start doing hundreds of transcription HITs, and remember half of your shit belongs to me", it was one of the must gut-wrenching scenes in television.
:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.