10/23 - Smooth Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm...I'm going to show some rare emotion here....I'm not doing well, in fact i'm in a pretty bad place. I need to know somebody out there is doing ok, is everybody else ok? I need other people to be ok right now. I know this isn't really the place for this but its the most anonymous place I have. Somebody give me some good news.
I'm around and I'm doing pretty good. The girl friend has been working out really hard lately and has gotten herself into good shape... so recently we did some "epic workout" photos for her to feel good about her progress. It's been a real treat to watch her evolve as a person since we met.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm...I'm going to show some rare emotion here....I'm not doing well, in fact i'm in a pretty bad place. I need to know somebody out there is doing ok, is everybody else ok? I need other people to be ok right now. I know this isn't really the place for this but its the most anonymous place I have. Somebody give me some good news.
Yeah I had to move across the country from zika land aka Florida to Michigan.
But I'm preggo and our kid is zika free!! Huge relief. I'm super friendly and I'll shoot you a PM. This forum is like my family. I spend more time in it and turking than with my own loved ones at times.
No man left behind. I'm glad you chose to share with us tonight... :love:

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yeah I had to move across the country from zika land aka Florida to Michigan.
But I'm preggo and our kid is zika free!! Huge relief. I'm super friendly and I'll shoot you a PM. This forum is like my family. I spend more time in it and turking than with my own loved ones at times.
No man left behind. I'm glad you chose to share with us tonight... :love:
the closest thing we could get to world peace is more of <Gucci> @<Gucci> running around :)

:ghost::glomp::goblue::pandashake:

Reactions: <Gucci>

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
How about it Matthew? What good things have been going on in your life? I'll bet you've got one. I'm just sitting here editing some photos... so I've got plenty of time to talk.

Just Matthew

And the bottom drops out.
Contributor
Reaction score
How about it Matthew? What good things have been going on in your life? I'll bet you've got one. I'm just sitting here editing some photos... so I've got plenty of time to talk.
Not so good man, I uh, I don't even know where to start I mean its 2:30 a.m. on a monday and here I am, surely that speaks volumes.

Azazael

Reaction score
well. I lied again.

sleep isn't going to happen.

anybody still awake?
always

got my new insurance quote, dropped $50 a month. watching Westworld, eating dinner, drinking beer, took woman home from work earlier, picking her in the AM (good/bad), pretty decent for the time being. How bout you? Doesn't sound too good with you :(

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
Not so good man, I uh, I don't even know where to start I mean its 2:30 a.m. on a monday and here I am, surely that speaks volumes.
Nah... not really. We've got everyone from phd candidates or stay at home moms and government investigators to musicians and artists here... it's a crowd of awesome people from the whole spectrum. So the only thing that you being here at 2:30am says about you is that you've got at least one place to be.... and that when you howl at the moon at night, you can hear the pack howl back.

Just Matthew

And the bottom drops out.
Contributor
Reaction score
always

got my new insurance quote, dropped $50 a month. watching Westworld, eating dinner, drinking beer, took woman home from work earlier, picking her in the AM (good/bad), pretty decent for the time being. How bout you? Doesn't sound too good with you :(
Hey thats great! 50 bucks is 600 a year! double down and invest that if you can in something simple like the S&P500 compound the return and reinvest, future you will thank you!

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Nah... not really. We've got everyone from phd candidates or stay at home moms and government investigators to musicians and artists here... it's a crowd of awesome people from the whole spectrum. So the only thing that you being here at 2:30am says about you is that you've got at least one place to be.... and that when you howl at the moon at night, you can hear the pack howl back.
The way that you word things are truly done so beautifully... I always feel like I just graduated third grade... jedi teach me your ways...
:ghost:

Horse Feathers

There's no future in time travel.
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey thats great! 50 bucks is 600 a year! double down and invest that if you can in something simple like the S&P500 compound the return and reinvest, future you will thank you!
Needs to sell his oil stocks. In the future everything runs on potatoes. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.