10/20 - Fussy Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelloHello

Reaction score
Good day! Got a call from the eye doc's office and I have an appt early next month (previously scheduled appt with a different doc got canceled)! Straightened out a billing problem with Walmart on a canceled order that was delivered today and got a full refund AND I get to keep the order. I believe I can say that my experiment growing houseplants in water is a success, they are thriving.

I guess I have a low bar for judging what is a good day.

Reactions: JanetW and TSolo315

Skylycat

Reaction score
INTERNATIONAL MASTOCYTOSIS & MAST CELL DISEASE AWARENESS DAY
NATIONAL CHICKEN AND WAFFLES DAY
INTERNATIONAL DAY OF THE AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLLER
INTERNATIONAL CHEFS DAY
NATIONAL YOUTH CONFIDENCE DAY
NATIONAL BRANDIED FRUIT DAY
NATIONAL MAMMOGRAPHY DAY
NATIONAL GET SMART ABOUT CREDIT DAY

I have no idea why every time I look on here it's something related to me but whatever....

Get your mammograms people!!!!!! They like two mins of uncomfy for peace of mind or chance at finding it early... BE PROACTIVE.. i'm a month shy of two years clear of my breast cancer n the only reason i beat it so awesomely is cause i found it early as fuck cause i insisted i get a mammogram....

Last edited:
Reactions: JanetW and rsmath

klausey502

Reaction score
I have no idea why every time I look on here it's something related to me but whatever....

Get your mammograms people!!!!!! They like two mins of uncomfy for peace of mind or chance at finding it early... BE PROACTIVE.. i'm a month shy of two months clear of my breast cancer n the only reason i beat it so awesomely is cause i found it early as fuck cause i insisted i get a mammogram....
Also get your paps regularly!! I just got my surgery scheduled to remove cancerous cells - luckily caught it right away so not as bad as it could be!
(wow, can't believe this is my first ever post on the site lol)

Skylycat

Reaction score
Also get your paps regularly!! I just got my surgery scheduled to remove cancerous cells - luckily caught it right away so not as bad as it could be!
(wow, can't believe this is my first ever post on the site lol)

Well I will welcome you in the way we used to when it was busy on here....

:party::celebrate2::turkfit:

hope everything goes smoothly with your upcoming medical treatments

Status
Not open for further replies.