10/19 - Warcraft Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 481

I've been gone for a couple hours. Returning to do that political study. Was there a mass rejection given out?

Reactions: Peachy

dick90210

Dick
Reaction score
Title: Argument Evaluation(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Peter Ditto [A205AMAK8THA61] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.67 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 6 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: You will read and respond to an argument.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 23
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Exc: [1668374909-24129] has not been granted;Location is one of: US

D

Deleted member 481

yeah. some users are saying they did. by Mr. John Moon
Oh crap. That sucks. Those seemed to be pretty easy hits where you could judge most of them based just off of the job title. If he expected people to read all of that job description for 4 cents, he's nuts. Thankfully or not, I only did 1 hit of his. It's still pending, but I definitely didn't do it fast because I left it in queue for a bit.

Reactions: Peachy

Lauren

Reaction score
He purged a bunch of users a while back, saying he got answers that were random or repetitive. It should be on his TO. I always did them honestly, but with only 3 categories, there's bound to be answers that look the same.
yeah that makes no sense at all there are only 16 possible combinations. and i generally do not choose "very" or "no" so a lot of things are going to say "somewhat" or "yes"

Reactions: kidneyboy

Lauren

Reaction score
Today's Projected Earnings: $18.63
ok I'm calling it a night. Not happy with my dollar amount but proud of my self for grinding today and reaching 1000 approved HITs. that should open up a lot more stuff for tomorrow. I also submitted 339 HITs today, which is the most I've ever done by a lot (203 on Monday was my second most).

ccmet121

Contributor
Reaction score
Never would have thought Moons would has rejected like that. Only did about 30 or so. Thought they had a lot of writing this time and had stuff to do irl.

Status
Not open for further replies.