10/19 - Warcraft Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coco

Everything’s coming up Milhouse!
Reaction score
Title: Consumer Decision Making Survey(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Travis Carter [A1MLQXJA4LB7AA] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.33] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 4.88]
Description:
This survey is part of an academic study about how consumers make decisions. You'll be asked to write about a purchase you've made and then answer some surveys.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [648028-23967] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 60; Location is one of: US;

emily

Contributor
Reaction score
Awesome! I was a chem. major and wanted to be a forensic analyst- But then I got pregnant haha so with the prospect of 5-8+ more years of school I switched to education.
LOL got preggo my last year of m BA... No regrets there

emily

Contributor
Reaction score
Do you want to teach?
I have already in a HS but I want to teach at a research university once I have my PhD continue all my work in the preservation of immovable art in mesoamerica

Twisted65

Reaction score
gonna give it a few more mins before moving on to surveys, hate saying that.

Reactions: emily

emily

Contributor
Reaction score
Grabbed 6 Zolties here, that's less than the number of fingers I have in one hand.

I rolled around in nuclear waste once.
I am still at zero and my Panda is set at 1 sec

Reactions: Pleco

Lauren

Reaction score
This is why a large portion of mine is already forgiven. Between being a coroner and teaching in an inner city public school
unfortunately the government thought my parents made too much money (and while they're nice enough to let me live with them and pay for my insurance, it's not like they're the ones responsible for paying for my schooling), so they only gave me around $20k in loans. So I can't even do income based repayment because my income is able to afford the $100 I pay to them every month. What my income is NOT able to do is pay Sallie Mae $400 a month and Discover $1100 a month. but they don't look at your other loans; it's only what you have with the government.

turkLion

Contributor
Reaction score
Anybody know if you can do more than 1 Joe Lo? Right now, I assume it's like Predict Wall Street where you could only do one per day but there is nothing in the instructions about that on this hit.

Reactions: lsutiger25
Status
Not open for further replies.