10/19 - Warcraft Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lauren

Reaction score
They are, but they are so worth it! haha - at one point we had 3 under 3...but we are very lucky and my husband has a really good job....so I can stay home and mess around on this thing all day.
haha yeah my only hope is to marry rich! :p my loans are $1600 a month so I definitely can't afford to not work. But then if both parents work, you have to pay for daycare which is often not worth it as all the money you make at work just goes straight there!

emily

Contributor
Reaction score
27 with a 3 yr old... Think it was a good age because I actually have the time and energy to work, grad school, turk, and mommy

Reactions: Lauren

emily

Contributor
Reaction score
haha yeah my only hope is to marry rich! :p my loans are $1600 a month so I definitely can't afford to not work. But then if both parents work, you have to pay for daycare which is often not worth it as all the money you make at work just goes straight there!
Your student loans re $1600 month!?!?! You can redjust can't you?

Reactions: lsutiger25

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Morning all! What's making you happy today?

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

Lauren

Reaction score
I'm in my mid/late 30s. I'd love to have kids but the husband thinks we have plenty of time. o_O
Whoever created humans had a serious design flaw when they thought it was a good idea for women to be born with all their eggs. Men are lucky that they constantly make new sperm every day! I guess they just didn't think humans would live past 40.

maeleahmae

Reaction score
Daycare is part of the reason I don't work outside of the house. My boyfriend and I have 3 kids under 9. Summers would kill us with daycare, before and after school care isn't cheap either.

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Your so right...I'm so lucky that mine are only $150 a month- I was a teacher before we had kids and then when we had 3 under 3...daycare would have cost more than my entire salary.

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing...what is your degree in...my husbands a MD and his loans weren't even that much.

Lauren

Reaction score
No, which sucks cause two of my loans are around 8%. I tried to refinance but they said I didn't make enough money. Which is funny because I wasn't making ANY money as a student, and yet they were totally ok with me borrowing all that money. I might not make a lot of money but I have zero expenses and I've paid my loans on time every month, yet they don't care.

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing...what is your degree in...my husbands a MD and his loans weren't even that much.
private loans at ~100-150K?

probably?

shouldn't be though that seems silly.

Lauren

Reaction score
Daycare is part of the reason I don't work outside of the house. My boyfriend and I have 3 kids under 9. Summers would kill us with daycare, before and after school care isn't cheap either.
I know... which is why I'm considering babysitting part time. It's actually pretty good money lol

Reactions: maeleahmae

emily

Contributor
Reaction score
Anthropology Major and I haven't even had to pay yet. I already have had a lot of loan forgiveness too My expected pay is $80 a month when I am done with my PhD

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score

probably?

I think we paid around 1,000 a month ( we did try to cash flow it as much as possible) now malpractice insurance...just shoot me now

Reactions: Lauren

Sidonie

Reaction score
Title: Website Evaluation | PANDA
Requester: Project Endor (Zoltar) [A2ZRMA7YDNF5RJ] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 2.22 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.71 Generosity
★★★★ 4.50 Fairness
★★★★ 4.79 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 39 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: -
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 3
Reward: $0.12
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Location is US

They're up but I haven't managed to get any yet. :/

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Anthropology Major and I haven't even had to pay yet. I already have had a lot of loan forgiveness too My expected pay is $80 a month when I am done with my PhD
What field are you getting your PHD in...I always wanted to be a paleontologist

Lauren

Reaction score

probably?

I got into NYU which I didn't think was possible and I really wanted to go. I actually saved quite a bit of money by only living there for the first year and then commuting 2 hours each way for the following years. I also worked my ass off and took 10 classes a semester and graduated a year early. So I took out about 60,000 the first year, and 40,000 the following two years.

Status
Not open for further replies.