10/19 - Warcraft Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatsNotMyName

Is it Nap time yet?
Contributor
Reaction score
Me too- I try for $200-$250 a week...( I use my turk money to pay for Disney and our $550 a month gymnastics bill) ugh
I can't believe how expensive things are! I wanted my 5-year old daughter to do dance, and It is like 400 a month! It is was to much to invest in if it is something she is not going to stick with!

Lauren

Reaction score
SpongeBob SquarePants:
Time to go to work, Squidward. Another day, another dollar.

Squidward Tentacles:
More like another nickel.

SpongeBob SquarePants:
[Cracks up laughing] Good one, Squidward! [Laughs all the way to work]

SpongeBob SquarePants:
Another day, another nickel. [Laughs]

Squidward Tentacles:
It's not that funny!

SpongeBob SquarePants:
It's funny 'cause it's true.

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
I can't believe how expensive things are! I wanted my 5-year old daughter to do dance, and It is like 400 a month! It is was to much to invest in if it is something she is not going to stick with!
Exactly...add in soccer too- we put them in it originally just as an "activity" to do when they were younger and they all are really good at it apparently and are on a really good team...so you have team fee's, uniforms ect....It actually costs more for our son than our daughters.

Reactions: ThatsNotMyName

ThatsNotMyName

Is it Nap time yet?
Contributor
Reaction score
Exactly...add in soccer too- we put them in it originally just as an "activity" to do when they were younger and they all are really good at it apparently and are on a really good team...so you have team fee's, uniforms ect....It actually costs more for our son than our daughters.
Craziness. I am going to hold off until they get a little older and can decide what they want

Reactions: lsutiger25

Lauren

Reaction score
Kids are just way too expensive. It also sucks that the prime age to give birth is in your 20s. No way I can even THINK about having a kid until all my student loans are paid off (at which point I'll be 37... maybe I'll adopt).

Reactions: Liz and lsutiger25

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
Kids are just way too expensive. It also sucks that the prime age to give birth is in your 20s. No way I can even THINK about having a kid until all my student loans are paid off (at which point I'll be 37... maybe I'll adopt).
Or just have one and give it to me.

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
They are, but they are so worth it! haha - at one point we had 3 under 3...but we are very lucky and my husband has a really good job....so I can stay home and mess around on this thing all day.

Reactions: Lauren and Liz

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
That and our grocery bill is almost $900 a month so I try and supplement that too

Reactions: Liz

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Fast and easy content viewing (few minutes for possible $0.60) - E8Af8dx9SR1kx8HKJkrS0 | PANDA
Requester: Sticky [A1I5WZRIXY5GS9] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.29 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.45 Generosity
★★★★ 4.75 Fairness
★★★★ 4.75 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 123 | TOS Flags: 1
Submit a new TO review
Description: Look at some content for a few minutes to help us improve our measurements.
Time: 20 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: Age is not greater than 70;Location is US;Age is not less than 18
Title: Upload 1-minute screencast of a website (Turn off ad-blocking software.) | PANDA
Requester: UserBob [A1G1PATDFBA7E5] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.97 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.79 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 40 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Record your computer's screen and your voice while you spend 1 minute talking about your first visit to a website. Then upload the recording.
Time: 20 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: demographic2408 is 1;Reviewer is not less than 1;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99

Reactions: BrewMeister
Status
Not open for further replies.