10/19 - Tacky Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mew

Not a bot. I am a girl.
^_^
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

If you are interested in creating a daily thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you would like to claim the next day. It is first come, first serve and thread must be created and posted by 3a EST/12a PST.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

I am a bot and this is an automated daily thread post. If you would like to post a daily thread, just make sure you post it before I do at 12:05 AM PT. Out of a courtesy to others that may wish to make the thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you are making it. The old thread will auto-lock on its own.

You can find more information about how to format a daily thread post here.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
A special hello to those MTCers in the Bluegrass State on this National Kentucky Day!

National Seafood Bisque Day
National Pharmacy Technician Day
National LGBT Center Awareness Day
Pro-Life Day of Silent Solidarity

jan

Reaction score
Title: Survey about consumer perceptions, evaluations, and attitudes | Accept
Requester: Nitika Garg [A24M6ZEU5MFIZW] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.29] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.70
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 17
Description: This survey will ask questions about your opinions and evaluations.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: cassius

cassius

Reaction score
well, turned furnace on and it hasn't kicked over. been 15 minutes. worked earlier this year. inspection did on building sunday since it's for sale and in contract. don't know wheter to mention it at all, call the landlord and make him angry and anxious or just call the realtor. thank god we're moving in november. in the meantime, there's space heaters.

jan

Reaction score
Title: Giving first impressions on how powerful the people look in the images shown | Accept
Requester: RFV [ATO7SG68FQUQ0] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.66] [Pay=Good] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 0.40
Duration: 20:00
Available: 3
Description: You will rate 40 people in terms of powerfulness. You will see a face image for each person. You are expected select a value between 1 to 7 from the slider next to the image according to your first impression.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 10000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location In CA, US

jan

Reaction score
well, turned furnace on and it hasn't kicked over. been 15 minutes. worked earlier this year. inspection did on building sunday since it's for sale and in contract. don't know wheter to mention it at all, call the landlord and make him angry and anxious or just call the realtor. thank god we're moving in november. in the meantime, there's space heaters.
I'm hoping that the overnight cold has done a number on the (killer) bees! I want to mow once more before the snow comes..........

cassius

Reaction score
I'm hoping that the overnight cold has done a number on the (killer) bees! I want to mow once more before the snow comes..........
Our grass is growing again. but it's just going to have to do that. we're not mowing anymore this year. landlord didn't fix the mess from the broken water pipe in the spring, the ground mess that it. pipe is fixed. until very recently. then i could tell by the way he was acting that he was up to something. this place was for sale when i moved in in 2006, but real estate econmomy was bad. then for sale again over the years until it sold. so know the signs of disgruntled landlords. but his mind was made up earlier. he could have told me and we could have been out of here by now. fortunately, when i saw the signs we went ahead and applied to one of the places we've been thinking about. i dread moving, too old for that. but will be relieved and happier when it's done.

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Title: Virtual Assistant Attribution StudyAccept
Requester: hayden barber [A3FEFJ7R2Q20V5] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.03][Pay=Fair][Approval=1-3 days][Comm=Unrated][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.83][Fast=4.00][Comm=0.00][Fair=5.00][Reviews=7][ToS=0]
Reward: $1.82
Duration: 01:00:00
Available: 1
Description: You will watch video(s) of individuals using virtual assistants and will answer questions about these interactions. The survey should take approximately 15 minutes. Please direct questions to hbarber@purdue.edu or treimer@purdue.edu. IRB-2021-1264
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: Blakkat

jan

Reaction score
Title: Short survey for $0.40(~ 3 minutes) | Accept
Requester: The Wharton School [ABIUW8FBC3EE7] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.99] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Acceptable] [Rej=6] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.62] [Fast=4.51] [Comm=3.91] [Fair=4.52] [Reviews=522] [ToS=2]
Reward: 0.40
Duration: 30:00
Available: 112
Description: In this survey, you will evaluate a short scenario.
Qualifications: Exc: [325524-324935] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US

rbenedi

Reaction score
Is anyone else EXTREMELY slow the past couple weeks? I was making $30-$40 a day in the summer and now I can barely make $15 a day. Anyone else?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: jan
Status
Not open for further replies.