10/17 - Wonderful Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Just getting used to the soul-crushing grind of Mturk again. Otherwise everything's good. My niece went to a Dodgers game a couple of weeks back, and she brought me a bobblehead so now I'm following the baseball playoffs for the first time ever.

It helps me a lot to have a goal though, and my goal is having enough to money to buy a PS4 and a couple of games so I can ignore the entire world during Christmas season.
I always enjoy getting deals on things I buy for myself around Christmas. It's fun.:nod:

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Just getting used to the soul-crushing grind of Mturk again. Otherwise everything's good. My niece went to a Dodgers game a couple of weeks back, and she brought me a bobblehead so now I'm following the baseball playoffs for the first time ever.

It helps me a lot to have a goal though, and my goal is having enough to money to buy a PS4 and a couple of games so I can ignore the entire world during Christmas season.
You know what else helps with ignoring the world? Staying inside and turking all day instead of having an actual job.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
MarkC @MarkC and GoldenTemple @GoldenTemple , I voted against your trade in fantasy football because its 2:30 am and im bored and drunk. please ignore

Status
Not open for further replies.