Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

NEW! Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

Terror Train (1980)

Actors: Ben Johnson, Jamie Lee Curtis, Hart Bochner

A masked killer targets six college kids responsible for a prank gone wrong three years earlier and who are currently throwing a large New Year's Eve costume party aboard a moving train.

Last edited:

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Pinterest - Rate How Similar An Image is to Another | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Pinterest [AURHK491L2LH6] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.22] [Fast: 4.15] [Comm: 3.29] [Fair: 4.78] [Reviews: 82] [ToS: 14]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.40
Duration: 20 minutes
Available: 24
Description: You will log in to Pinterest to complete simple tasks.
Requirements: Scammers has not been granted;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7

Reactions: <Gucci>

SergiuH

Reaction score
hi, is it ok for a requester to ask for this
"To get the link to your Kickstarter profile, please login to Kickstarter.com, click your portrait icon (top right corner), click on "Profile" under "My stuff", then copy the URL address (e.g., https://www.kickstarter.com/profile/xxxxxx) into the box below. You need to provide this to facilitate our evaluation of your response and the final approval on Amazon Turk." the hit was easy, the pay looks good, but this is kinda weird info they want, is it just me ?

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
hi, is it ok for a requester to ask for this
"To get the link to your Kickstarter profile, please login to Kickstarter.com, click your portrait icon (top right corner), click on "Profile" under "My stuff", then copy the URL address (e.g., https://www.kickstarter.com/profile/xxxxxx) into the box below. You need to provide this to facilitate our evaluation of your response and the final approval on Amazon Turk." the hit was easy, the pay looks good, but this is kinda weird info they want, is it just me ?
I'm not sure what all the HIT entailed, but it sounds like it violates the TOS. They're not really supposed to ask for any sort of personally identifiable information or require you to sign up at another site.

Reactions: <Gucci> and SergiuH

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.