10/17 - Mobile Armor Division Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetpea0678

Reaction score
Can someone post the Panda for the Zoltar hits please. I am just learning how to do this. Yep I am slow to the game.
Thanks.

ctraltDel

Contributor
Reaction score
I just got a Zoltar that's an expo site... it's not really a business but a showcase that's an "essential broadcast and production technology event." Would be easier to try if there wasn't all this talk of rejections @__@

Reactions: Rena

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I just got a Zoltar that's an expo site... it's not really a business but a showcase that's an "essential broadcast and production technology event." Would be easier to try if there wasn't all this talk of rejections @__@
Market

Reactions: Rena and ctraltDel

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
clickhappier @clickhappier

Well, your help yesterday with the re-ordering of scrips in Tampermonkey (and Greasemonkey) was a rousing success !! In Tampermonkey what was a bit weird was that I clicked the ascending/descending # [left-most column heading thingy] a couple of times, and the three-horizontal-line "script move" symbols reappeared. :) But if they ever disappear again, I'll still know how to re-order the scripts.

I also installed your CH MTurk HIT Link Cleanup script, which solved a few other nagging little problems.

Thank you a lot, Click !!!

Reactions: heeheehahaha

Lauren

Reaction score
http://www.pua-gaza.org/

this one is so hard omg
i put services, direct provider, single location, business location, direct, but i'm really not sure at ALL

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
some new requester stole wallstreets hit! select 100 stocks for 80 cents.. thief!

dittobb

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Rate possible responses in a customer service conversation (ID61) | PANDA
Requester: MTurk Researcher [AI3OU0DPRI0E3] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.42 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.74 Generosity
★★★★ 4.77 Fairness
★★★★ 4.84 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 283 | TOS Flags: 3
Submit a new TO review
Description: You will need to view a series of 20 conversations between a Customer looking for a restaurant recommendation and a customer service representative, and rate possible responses to the customer's queries.
Time: 5 days
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $5.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 500;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Location is US

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, i would not just guess like that... kinda feels like begging for rejects and blocks if you do something like that... Oh well, I'm going to continue doing them ^_^ Thanks for clarifying tho, started a irl job, so wasnt on at all this weekend, lol.
if you're interested, here's the link http://www.mturkcrowd.com/posts/482229/
but quite frankly, I think my summary is probably all anyone needs

Reactions: Raven
Status
Not open for further replies.