10/17 - Mobile Armor Division Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lauren

Reaction score
Did everyone's yesterday's Zoltars approve? Some of mine did and some are still pending, I'm just paranoid I did them wrong lol

Reactions: lsutiger25

Josh

Contributor
Reaction score
Did everyone's yesterday's Zoltars approve? Some of mine did and some are still pending, I'm just paranoid I did them wrong lol
I haven't had any of mine approve yet.

Raven

I have a list of names, yours is in red underline
Contributor
Reaction score
Ive never had a zoltar reject before. Havent even heard of someone getting a reject, just some random blocks from time to time.

egryan1

Reaction score
Ive never had a zoltar reject before. Havent even heard of someone getting a reject, just some random blocks from time to time.
Somebody yesterday was saying they got 115 or so rejected and a block so it does happen from time to time

Lauren

Reaction score
Somebody yesterday was saying they got 115 or so rejected and a block so it does happen from time to time
ok that's what i'm scared of. like getting one or two rejects is fine but if you do 115 thinking all is good and they reject them ALL ... I wouldn't be able to do like any HITs because my approval rating would drop super low!

Reactions: Rena

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Debt Repayment Survey(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: NerdLab Lab Group [ATMRMLDNGYDJT] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.54 Generosity
★★★★ 4.72 Fairness
★★★★ 4.47 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 227 | TOS Flags: 21
Submit a new TO review
Description: Take a survey about your debt repayment decisions
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 17
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;Exc: [24395-23806] has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 86;Location is one of: US
ed: kinda invasive -- returned

Last edited:
Reactions: ChristopherASA

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Crisis Survey | PANDA
Requester: ICONS Project [A7NH5RD3AJ7T5] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.22] [Fair: 2.80] [Comm: 2.67] [Fast: 3.40]
Description:
Read a short scenario about a fictional crisis, and select among various options for responding to such a situation. Then answer a few questions about these choices.
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 8
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Recidivists has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is US;

You have to manually edit the address - it starts with a lowercase http, not Http
took 7 minutes

Reactions: tempo

egryan1

Reaction score
ok that's what i'm scared of. like getting one or two rejects is fine but if you do 115 thinking all is good and they reject them ALL ... I wouldn't be able to do like any HITs because my approval rating would drop super low!
From what the person was saying (It was in yesterday thread if you want to get better details), there where a couple that he knew that he/she didn't do so well on. But zoltars and I would say all the google requesters if you get rejected on one or two the just mass reject everything you have done

Lauren

Reaction score
From what the person was saying (It was in yesterday thread if you want to get better details), there where a couple that he knew that he/she didn't do so well on. But zoltars and I would say all the google requesters if you get rejected on one or two the just mass reject everything you have done
that really sucks. i guess they assume everything you did is bad. but usually if i'm not sure on something i just return it, but they don't let you return!!! so people have no choice but to just use their best guess

Reactions: ChristopherASA

egryan1

Reaction score
that really sucks. i guess they assume everything you did is bad. but usually if i'm not sure on something i just return it, but they don't let you return!!! so people have no choice but to just use their best guess
I know that sucks, what scares me the most is when I get a page in a foreign language and I am doing the google translate thing

Reactions: Rena

Lauren

Reaction score
I know that sucks, what scares me the most is when I get a page in a foreign language and I am doing the google translate thing
that's the time I returned one, and then learned you can't return them. but i mean, I guess i'd rather just be done for the day than get dozens or hundreds of HITs rejected.

Reactions: K'Lee and Rena
Status
Not open for further replies.