10/16 - Tommy Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

If you are interested in creating a daily thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you would like to claim the next day. It is first come, first serve and thread must be created and posted by 3a EST/12a PST.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

jfc Keith

Last edited:

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Animals' Photo-Sound ( U.S Only / Lottery 5$ / PC Users Only / Not available on phone) | Accept
Requester: mktInnvLab [AL1QJMGO9PMH4] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$7.01] [Pay=2.50] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.06] [Fast=4.27] [Comm=3.86] [Fair=4.00] [Reviews=24] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=1.88] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=0%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.20
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: Evaluate a fit between visual and auditory information. Participate in a fun survey!
Qualifications: IZIexp2Con DoesNotExist ; IZIexp1 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.0
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Morning.

Had horrible anxiety attack at 2:30 this morning about co2 poisoning. (Yes, I have a working monitor and I take medicine but anxiety still happens lol) Decided to get out of bed at 4 and workout..now I am here.

I always get these anxiety attacks when we turn on the heat for the first time since it's gas. I had one Friday night so I ordered a co2 digital monitor to plug in by my bed to help me out lol. The monitor comes today so yay.

Oh..this turned out to be a long good morning post.

tl;dr.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Morning.

Had horrible anxiety attack at 2:30 this morning about co2 poisoning. (Yes, I have a working monitor and I take medicine but anxiety still happens lol) Decided to get out of bed at 4 and workout..now I am here.

I always get these anxiety attacks when we turn on the heat for the first time since it's gas. I had one Friday night so I ordered a co2 digital monitor to plug in by my bed to help me out lol. The monitor comes today so yay.

tl;dr.
:hug: Hopefully you can take a nap later!
when I wake up in the night with anxiety I usually cry about my husband dying even though he's fine and right next to me! fun!

jan

Reaction score
Morning.

tl;dr.
Next time, do some rehearsals. Anxiety is about practice :). First do some in your head (turn it on, sit down, practice feeling calm). Then do a trial or two that lasts just 15 min. then 30 min. then 1 hour. Gradually increase the time, sitting - breathing deeply (deep, calm breaths). You can do it :) It takes time and a bit of practice.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Morning.

tl;dr.
I did that all the time at my old house, it drove my ex mad lol

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
:hug: Hopefully you can take a nap later!
when I wake up in the night with anxiety I usually cry about my husband dying even though he's fine and right next to me! fun!
I'll probably take a nap as soon as I drop off the kid at school.

Next time, do some rehearsals. Anxiety is about practice :). First do some in your head (turn it on, sit down, practice feeling calm). Then do a trial or two that lasts just 15 min. then 30 min. then 1 hour. Gradually increase the time, sitting - breathing deeply (deep, calm breaths). You can do it :) It takes time and a bit of practice.
Thank you for that! I'm a lot better about my anxiety than I used to be, but I still need to be reminded to take deep breaths lol.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Gooood morning. Hopefully today will be as successful as yesterday. Except I have my first meeting with an auditor for work. My boss said it’s easy and fine but the word auditor doesn’t bring me good feelings

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I did that all the time at my old house, it drove my ex mad lol
It drives my husband mad! I feel so bad about it. It's why I ordered the monitor so I can look for myself. Seeing the reading will help calm my nerves..hopefully lol!

And it figures when I'm on early there's hardly any work to do.

Reactions: savvy

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Answer 3 easy questions about 6 short (~100 word or 2-5 sentences) pieces of text. | Accept
Requester: William Gornall [AEFA52M4MT4H6] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.75
Duration: 1800
Description: Read 6 short texts ~100 words each. Answer 3 simple questions on each piece of text
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Time: 01:52 Hourly: $23.92 ez[/td][/tr]

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Play a cooperative game | Accept
Requester: Yair Zick [A322APOE67BMQ] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 7200
Description: Play a cooperative game which involves deciding which task to perform, who to work with and how to share rewards.
Qualifications: Masters Exists
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

edit: this is broken, maybe?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kamalani
Status
Not open for further replies.