Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Turkleton

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nodwarves4u

Reaction score
Looks like I need to update my scripts cause I have apparently been turking wrong

Nodwarves4u

Reaction score
I am getting ready to install mturk suite, should i just remove the scripts that it will replace first or can I do that later?

Turkin Nappa

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And Barcodes gone. On a side note, I did find 4 separate dildos this run...I don't even anymore.

Reactions: Sondi

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I am getting ready to install mturk suite, should i just remove the scripts that it will replace first or can I do that later?
I turned everything off (without removing) and then turned back on or removed each script after assessing what it did - made it a little easier :)

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Happy birthday Sondi @Sondi ! Are you making your own birthday cake or is the gift to yourself that you'll go get dessert at a really fancy place like Cracker Barrel?
Thank you! I'm totally making my own cake :p My favorite carrot cake. I'll have to dig up a picture of the cake I got at a local bakery a few years ago... after that monstrosity I make my own cakes.

I'll also be attempting some homemade bread and a tomato and chickpea soup w/ rosemary :o_o:

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Happy birthday Sondi @Sondi and humbleturker @humbleturker! Barcodes came back just for you

Pleco @Pleco They came back from getting milk!
In my heart, and in my increasingly desperate pleas to them where I kept repeating I forgot how to turk and am totally fucked if they don't post, I knew they'd come back.

Reactions: Sondi and Starslip
Status
Not open for further replies.