10/11 - Take My Chances Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barbwire

Averagely-known member
Contributor
Reaction score
soooo... any suggestions of what to do if captchas aren't loading?
I couldn't figure out a solution but I had the same problem on my comcast/home connection about an hour ago.. I switched to the tether through my phone and it's working fine so try that if you are able to/familiar

wish I could help more, sorry

D

Deleted member 526

well that was a fun 3 hour break from the internet in the middle of the night for no reason. 100% down from about 1:30 am MST until just now. very slowly coming back, pages are loading really slow. thanks comcast.

Reactions: jan

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
it's weird every website seems to work just captchas wont load... i mean seriously wtf.

D

Deleted member 526

it's weird every website seems to work just captchas wont load... i mean seriously wtf.
comcast still isn't loading google for me. it's website by website. not a normal outage.

Reactions: TobyF

Barbwire

Averagely-known member
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Rate the quality of speech audio samples. Earn $1.3 in 12 minutes! | PANDA
Requester: Sstatsnow [A1DIDB2GR8WVEB] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.00 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 11
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Listen to English speech samples and rate their quality fand expressiveness following our detailed instructions
Time: 30 minutes
Hits Available: 2
Reward: $1.30
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98; Location is US; sstatsnow rating2 has not been granted

there were a couple of these, might be able to panda some

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
I have to get up and make the coffee....but I can't stop doing CI's

Reactions: P L A Y E R 9 1

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Good morning! Got chocolate banana bread for breakfast today... I might have to make more since everyone ate almost all of it already :cry:

adude

Reaction score
Morning peeps. Is there an alternative daily batch to PFA? Looking to replace the daily project endor with something less mind numbing that involves pictures so I can listen to a podcast or something while doing it. I really prefer something like PFA, not something like amazon a9.

Status
Not open for further replies.