10/11 - Take My Chances Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
thats my issue here, ATT is super shit, WoW net wont service my city since Comcast has a deal with the airport. So its Comtrash or nothing.

:p thought you were going to bed.
Yep. We tried to get internet and phone service through another provider, but when they asked for our zip code they informed us it wouldn't be possible, since it was literally illegal for them to service people in our area. It's disgusting that that's legal at all.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
thats my issue here, ATT is super shit, WoW net wont service my city since Comcast has a deal with the airport. So its Comtrash or nothing.

:p thought you were going to bed.
Well the baby said :finger: to my tummy so I'm up

cassius

Reaction score

Azazael

Reaction score
Yep. We tried to get internet and phone service through another provider, but when they asked for our zip code they informed us it wouldn't be possible, since it was literally illegal for them to service people in our area. It's disgusting that that's legal at all.
i had ATT here for dsl for around..2 years, i had constant issues. one day i got fed up and went WAY up the tech food chain and had a regional supervisor out
....who promptly asked me who the hell signed me up for service since i was almost 1000ft PAST the maximum distance to the node.

sadly this doesnt always work. there was a severe outage last week and it showed nothing :(

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
i had ATT here for dsl for around..2 years, i had constant issues. one day i got fed up and went WAY up the tech food chain and had a regional supervisor out
....who promptly asked me who the hell signed me up for service since i was almost 1000ft PAST the maximum distance to the node.

sadly this doesnt always work. there was a severe outage last week and it showed nothing :(

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score

So ridiculous. And yeah, the map updated and it shows as worse in my city now. sigh

Reactions: <Gucci>

Azazael

Reaction score
So ridiculous. And yeah, the map updated and it shows as worse in my city now. sigh
i still got a light yellow blanket within like....30+ MILES around me...this is kinda pathetic

make that 50+ miles, i just looked, its spreading
happened right as the forum went down there a few minutes

Last edited:

cassius

Reaction score

Don't forget the US no longer has control of its Internet. That in itself will bring a multitude of problems.

Reactions: Azazael

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score

time skipped to the relevant thing (7:15)

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
i have no idea why it says on my youtube page that a related channel is a wrestling channel when I have not done or watch wrestling stuff with my gaming account. Markiplier and Jackscepticeye i get but not that lol

Julie Todd

Reaction score
It's nice to see so many familiar names and pics.

Reactions: jan

Julie Todd

Reaction score
Kay third post up and running.

Julie Todd

Reaction score
What's up with ocmp75 Round 1v3 I passed with a 90 but round 2v3 didn't open up. Different qualification is listed. Dose anybody know if this is granted from the requestors once they review it?

broomperson

Jeopardy! champion. Slayer of Austin.
Contributor
Reaction score
soooo... any suggestions of what to do if captchas aren't loading?

Status
Not open for further replies.