10/10 - You Can't Do That on Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Mturk producing the next dystopia, and we're living in it.
I'm setting the dystopia movie with you in it in the early '90s, because I can:

A rat wearing a neon windbreaker stumbles through the ruins. He feels as though he is in a nightmare from which he cannot escape. The sky is a scary color of lilac and hot pink. "Am I still on Earth?" he says aloud to no one.

He is so lonely. There are only the loud sounds of machinery that hurt his ears. So much noise that he cannot hear himself think.

Suddenly, he spots another person. "Oh, God. I am not alone in this horrible place." He shouts to the distant figure, "Excuse me, do you know what's happened? This is worse than anything that was ever described in horrible novels like 1984. What shall we do?"

Then, she turns around. He encounters a beautiful woman among the ruins. He cannot believe his luck. She smiles at him, and he has hope that maybe something good will come of all this madness.

*saxophone music cue

Last edited:

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm setting the dystopia movie with you in it in the early '90s, because I can:

A rat wearing a neon windbreaker stumbles through the ruins. He feels as though he is in a nightmare from which he cannot escape. The sky is a scary color of lilac and hot pink. "Am I still on Earth?" he says aloud to no one.

He is so lonely. There is only the loud sounds of machinery that hurt his ears. So much noise that he cannot hear himself think.

Suddenly, he spots another person. "Oh, God. I am not alone in this horrible place." He shouts to the distant figure, "Excuse me, do you know what's happened? This is worse than anything that was ever described in horrible novels like 1984. What shall we do?"

Then, she turns around. He encounters a beautiful woman among the ruins. He cannot believe his luck. She smiles at him, and he has hope that maybe something good will come of all this madness.

*saxophone music cue
I can already tell this is a fucked up world where cheese isn't being made anymore. I love it, when's the Neon Rat trilogy coming out?

D

Deleted member 481

Well, didn't make much today. Gonna grab a Firehouse sub & watch a scary movie see y'all tomorrow for more trash hits.
Also, emailed that requester again from earlier today (underpaid hit) about the bonus because I never got one.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Well, didn't make much today. Gonna grab a Firehouse sub & watch a scary movie see y'all tomorrow for more trash hits.
Also, emailed that requester again from earlier today (underpaid hit) about the bonus because I never got one.
This is a man who knows good subs.

charlie

Reaction score
dammit, noah. images are still not loading. smh.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Survey of 9 questions choosing between hypothetical scenarios (15 mins) | Accept
Requester: Hewson Tran [A3AZOAVXXXS7WE] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=15.00] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 1800
Available: 1
Description: An academic survey with 9 questions about mobile phone recycling where the user must choose between 2 hypothetical scenarios.
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 10000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.0
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Hypothetical is a fun word to say.[/td][/tr]

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Survey of 9 questions choosing between hypothetical scenarios (15 mins) | Accept
Requester: Hewson Tran [A3AZOAVXXXS7WE] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=15.00] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 1800
Available: 1
Description: An academic survey with 9 questions about mobile phone recycling where the user must choose between 2 hypothetical scenarios.
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 10000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Hypothetical is a fun word to say.[/td][/tr]
:greathit:

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: Answer Clothing Questions (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | Accept
Requester: Amazon Requester Inc. - A9 Data Validation [A3HLF55H6JSTI0] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$7.19] [Pay=2.40] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.55] [Fast=3.95] [Comm=3.07] [Fair=3.96] [Reviews=135] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=2.79] [Pen=1.14 days] [Res=0%] [Rec=50%] [Rej=3] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.01
Duration: 600
Available: 1000
Description: --
Qualifications: Blocked DoesNotExist ; Category Validation Qualification EqualTo 10; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.