Not open for further replies.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Relationships and Health-Promotion Behaviors | PANDA
Requester: Kennedy [A1GO8Z59IK5PHI] (Req TV): $-/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
This is a survey study on people’s relationships and health. Participation will take around 8-12 minutes. You must complete the entire survey IN ONE SITTING.
Time: 3 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US;

This is NOT brought the you by the real Kennedy (me).

Reactions: C to the J

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Answer a few questions about recommendations and explanations | PANDA
Requester: Rishiraj Saha Roy [A30DEXYVUWMQZ3] [TurkerView]
Description: You need to look a few examples of recommendations and explanations, and simply answer some questions based on intuition
Duration: ~60min
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications:
  • Masters Exist
  • Completed PRINCE Survey DoesNotExis
HIT Time: 4 min, 36 sec
Catchability: Great
Pros: Fairly short exercise with simple scenario. All in i-Frame.
Cons: Some short answer writing.

Reactions: C to the J
Reaction score
Did anyone else get the hysterical str email yesterday? Latest outrage is someone marked assorted items. I've barely worked for them this year, but as I recall they had options for assorted *fill in item* in the choices because they posted so many pics of piles of various items that someone must've just decided to say fuck it and entered a term for it.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Did anyone else get the hysterical str email yesterday? Latest outrage is someone marked assorted items. I've barely worked for them this year, but as I recall they had options for assorted *fill in item* in the choices because they posted so many pics of piles of various items that someone must've just decided to say fuck it and entered a term for it.
Yea they sent that out to everyone.
Complete jerk requester.

They actually flat out told me they are an asshole when they gave me the qual 4 years ago so I mean at least they weren't lyin'.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
pulling a jan @jan today! First freeze warning of the season is tomorrow morning so I have to water wall my green chile plants today and see if I can save them from a potential soft freeze tonight. If I can get by tonight, I'm golden for awhile and hopefully see if I can push the plants a little longer before freezes become more common.

jan

Reaction score
pulling a jan @jan today! First freeze warning of the season is tomorrow morning so I have to water wall my green chile plants today and see if I can save them from a potential soft freeze tonight. If I can get by tonight, I'm golden for awhile and hopefully see if I can push the plants a little longer before freezes become more common.
I used some big plastic boxes for some plants- that helped a lot more than the sheets :)

Status
Not open for further replies.