10/10 - Maternal Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBG777

Reaction score
Finally invited to Prolific today. Only issue is, when I signed up for the Waitlist, it kept putting my birthday a day earlier on the confirm details screen. Like, if I put the 8th when filling out the waitlist information, it would show the 7th on the confirmation page every time.

I just left it as is as I don't know what page it takes into account. Hopefully it won't cause an issue. Maybe I should message them before I try the verification process.

Reactions: HelloHello

freekshow420

Reaction score
no sure what they mean by the title or who would have access to it lmao

Title: 5 minute survey on access to circumcisionAccept
Requester: Lurie Children's Urology [A2ZJIH69RWEZN6] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$19.01][Pay=Unrated][Approval=~24 hrs][Comm=Unrated][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: No reviews
Reward: $1.00
Duration: 01:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Short survey (about 5 minutes) about access to circumcision. Only eligible if you became a parent to a baby boy in the last two years (adoption, surrogacy, etc. included)
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: Concise

yanks27

Reaction score
I made good money last february thru may. I thought once universities came back in September we would be busy again. It has never gotten busy , lots of slow times. Soon the holidays will be here and even slower. What is going on? Is this normal? Do I have to wait till next year for it to get decent again?

PandaThief

Reaction score
I made good money last february thru may. I thought once universities came back in September we would be busy again. It has never gotten busy , lots of slow times. Soon the holidays will be here and even slower. What is going on? Is this normal? Do I have to wait till next year for it to get decent again?
It really has gone completely dead unfortunately no one has the answer as to why. But let's be real, the current macro-economic situation does not look like we are going to recover just the next week or even next month. 2022 is most likely dead all the way, the bigger concern is what will 2023 look like?

yanks27

Reaction score
It really has gone completely dead unfortunately no one has the answer as to why. But let's be real, the current macro-economic situation does not look like we are going to recover just the next week or even next month. 2022 is most likely dead all the way, the bigger concern is what will 2023 look like?
Very true. Thank you for your reply.

yanks27

Reaction score
Very true.Thank you for your reply.

JDWFM

Reaction score
I love days when I log in and my MTS Finder has only ten HITs showing.

• Haha

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
caps ~ 15

Title: Is it a good response?Accept
Requester: Noah Turk [A1ZI6MW5UGBMT9] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$24.08][Pay=Good][Approval=3-7 days][Comm=Poor][Rej=1][Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=0.00][Fast=2.60][Comm=3.00][Fair=2.71][Reviews=10][ToS=0]
Reward: $1.50
Duration: 00:10:00
Available: 9
Description: rate quality of a response
Qualifications: CHATBOT_DATA_ANNOTATION_TASK_ALLOWLIST Exists ; bb3_deploy_data-failed DoesNotExist ; Location In AU, CA, GB, NZ, US

Status
Not open for further replies.