10/09 - Sweet Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

NEW! Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

jan

Reaction score
Title: A Study of manager and accountant ESG reporting decisions.(~ 25 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Gloria Sapounova [A28JJ6632FETTS] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Take on the role of an employee/manager in ESG reporting case
Qualifications: Exc: [12314437-387404] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US

cassius

Reaction score
saw something at the park yesterday and I'm going to have to get the back story if I ever find the farmer. there is a sheep farm next to the park and in the barn with the sheep is a white duck. have never thought of ducks as especially above survival behavior but not on the bottom either. but yesterday we were early and the animals were waking and preparing to start their day. they gathered in the barn in sort of a triangle group preparing to leave the barn. at the head of the group was ... yeah, the duck. we watched the duck lead the sheep from the barn. i know a lone duck will attach itself to any warm body with legs that accepts it. but never thought of a duck as a shephard.

HelloHello

Reaction score
Blakkat @Blakkat
Just did an audit survey on Connect/Cloud Research for $3 - I didn't get an email I went looking for it

Reactions: Blakkat
Status
Not open for further replies.