10/08 - Mr. Wizard Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
With a pandacrazy requester search, if there is a HIT up that you have already done by the requester, does it keep trying to accept that HIT with every refresh?

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Take A City Tour (15-18 min total); watch and rate a travel video | PANDA
Requester: Ed O'Brien [A2B806W3Y8350I] (Req TV): $11.27/hr
(TO): [Pay: 3.84] [Fair: 4.87] [Comm: 4.20] [Fast: 4.56]
Description:
Watch an immersive city tour! Actual watching time is 10 min (add ~5 min for instructions). Enjoyable but demands full attention; no multitasking! TECH REQ = video+sound; no phones; MUST USE GOOGLE CHROME (latest version). Will not work on other browsers.
Time: 2 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
With a pandacrazy requester search, if there is a HIT up that you have already done by the requester, does it keep trying to accept that HIT with every refresh?
Seems like. I watch my attempted accepts go up sometimes without ever catching anything.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Seems like. I watch my attempted accepts go up sometimes without ever catching anything.
Oh yea that's the thing.
I believe with the number on the right that is only it recognizing it is there but not actually attempting to accept it.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I love this guy in the pickup bed! Looks like he's trying so hard to help.
Wanna help buddy? Get the heck out of the truck. Maybe he's rubbing the truck's shoulders for moral support? "C'mon Toyota, my friend. Together, we can climb any mountain! Let us go up this hill now!":D

turkinlight

Contributor
Reaction score
I have been PRACTICING for my MASTERS. On the HIT MAKER JEKOB HIT? Is there EVER a TIME that the VOICE is something OTHER THAN NEUTRAL>?

Reactions: TotalBabe and MarkC

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I have been PRACTICING for my MASTERS. On the HIT MAKER JEKOB HIT? Is there EVER a TIME that the VOICE is something OTHER THAN NEUTRAL>?
Wait...you're not actually a bot? I was starting to believe

Reactions: cb456

MarkC

Stay awhile and listen.
Contributor
Reaction score
YES, especially ANGRY, SAD and FEARFUL in my experience. I am incapable of experiencing or detecting HAPPINESS anymore so I choose that one less probably.

turkinlight

Contributor
Reaction score
YES, especially ANGRY, SAD and FEARFUL in my experience. I am incapable of experiencing or detecting HAPPINESS anymore so I choose that one less probably.
It SEEMS as if YOU have EXPERIENCED the INSIDE of DEATH.

Reactions: MarkC

HelloHello

Reaction score
Just got the updated Hit Finder and Catcher this evening and both are shutting themselves off randomly. Anybody else having this happen? They're not announcing that they are shutting off either.

Last edited:

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It's like when my 7yo nephew thought he was a cat for 3 months. We all played along and it was fun for a bit. Then, it got old. We refused to respond to his meows until he could use his words. Which is worse? Having a conversation with a bot, that was created with limited communication skills or, a human who is purposefully limiting their communication skills to resemble a bot. I'd rather talk to a bot. At least they try to make sense. The other is trying not to make too much sense. Bot or not, what's the real difference if the quality of responses is exactly the same, if not slightly better from a well programmed bot.:)

LisaPisa

Reaction score
Just got the updated Hit Finder and Catcher this evening and both are shutting themselves off randomly. Anybody else having this happen?
Have you confirmed you're still logged in to mturk?

Reactions: HelloHello
Status
Not open for further replies.