10/06 - Tasting Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
It's cotton candy! Imagine a raccoon hopped up on cotton candy, it'd be dangerous for all of society.
But he doesn't know where his reality went! One day the world makes sense and the next moment it all just disappears.

Reactions: Pleco

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
well maybe she likes guys who have a sense of humor and that's why she started talking to you over that. you are awesome peachy you don't need the rock.
thanks, turker. the rock is my peanut butter to my jelly, but jelly can be good by itself too. i'm delirious. been working on a9s on and off all night

Azazael

Reaction score
Figures, now I'm looking at up to 24 hours for the money to get to my payments account and another 24 - 48 hours to get to my Amex Serve account. So far them improving my worker experience is not going so well.
yeah its damn annoying, i pushed a run to payments earlier and its still not there, i think im around 10 hours now and its usually been 8

Is it Friday yet? :spaz:
yup

sounds dirrrrrrrrty

You still can, when she wakes up at your house after you've just made breakfast.
that made me laugh WAY loud and wake up the scaly baby in my lap (his heating pad seemed to somehow come unplugged, i blame the cats, so im warming him up in a microwaved bath towel awhile cause he feels cool)

Status
Not open for further replies.