Votes: 9 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
I never sleep more than 5 hours. Guess it's just old age, don't want to sleep the rest of my life away.
wow, never thought about it that way- I'm usually so tired by 8:30pm I just pass out

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Took a nap and woke up to big fat 15 cent bonus. Might not even turk the rest of the day. That pays for everything I need! Ohhh yeah.

jan

Reaction score
I wonder if I should call my 'eccentric' almost 90 year old relative 'down' on the east side of FL. Hurricane Matthew looks like it might hit hard...............

Reactions: Sondi

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I wonder if I should call my 'eccentric' almost 90 year old relative 'down' on the east side of FL. Hurricane Matthew looks like it might hit hard...............
Can't hurt! Most really old people love a phone call anyway :)

Reactions: lsutiger25 and jan

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
please do. the eldery and animals are the most forgotten in these kinda storms. :(

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
When is it suppose to make landfall?

Reactions: jan

jan

Reaction score
Can't hurt! Most really old people love a phone call anyway :)
please do. the eldery and animals are the most forgotten in these kinda storms. :(
It's over an hour call (sometimes 2) and OMG if you only knew (she's perfectly sane, just OMG). I've offered to drive down and help her, but she's not able to accept that offer.

I do plan on calling, though (I'm nice, really!). But she's really (REALLY) eccentric. OTOH, way back in the day, she was a WWII pinup girl :).

jan

Reaction score
When is it suppose to make landfall?
Friday, I think. I could get her inland, if she wanted - but my sense is that she will refuse. She is still (um) driving.......and she's want to bring her 'vintage' car :wink: (It's really pretty - very flashy!)

Reactions: KYKITTY

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
It's over an hour call (sometimes 2) and OMG if you only knew (she's perfectly sane, just OMG). I've offered to drive down and help her, but she's not able to accept that offer.

I do plan on calling, though (I'm nice, really!). But she's really (REALLY) eccentric. OTOH, way back in the day, she was a WWII pinup girl :).
Who can blame her. Most models are! :) that's awesome.

Reactions: jan
Status
Not open for further replies.