10/04 - Silly Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

NEW! Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

Reactions: Blakkat and JanetW

JCIII

Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Kinga Makovi for work related to 3X2LT8FDHXPA4HBLSI4Y2OFEWMA8WM.
The value of your bonus is: $3.07 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for your careful work on our HIT.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Sincerely,
Amazon Mechanical Turk

jan

Reaction score
very quick
Title: What does the general population think about time? | Accept
Requester: Andrew James Latham [A15005Z8PFZD8T] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$20.15] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.04] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=27] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 1
Description: 10 minute survey exploring time in the general population
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

Oanna23

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a problem with requester CopyText Inc. On 15 of May 2015 i received an e-mail from them saying I've reached Gold PurchEase worker status. Since then I haven't been able to work on their hits anymore as whenever I try to accept a hit I receive this message: "Sorry, you're not authorized to work with CopyText Inc. since you failed at the qualification HIT."
I sent them a lot of e-mails since the but they did not reply to them or changed anything.
I would really like to continue working on these hits, has anyone of you had a similar experience or do you have an actual e-mail contact of them?

Thank you and have a nice weekend,
Oana

jan

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a problem with requester CopyText Inc. On 15 of May 2015 i received an e-mail from them saying I've reached Gold PurchEase worker status. Since then I haven't been able to work on their hits anymore as whenever I try to accept a hit I receive this message: "Sorry, you're not authorized to work with CopyText Inc. since you failed at the qualification HIT."
I sent them a lot of e-mails since the but they did not reply to them or changed anything.
I would really like to continue working on these hits, has anyone of you had a similar experience or do you have an actual e-mail contact of them?

Oana
They almost never reply (I just went through their old worker reviews. I should add - most of us here don't work for them. The pay is horrible (have you made a good hourly wage from them?).

Oanna23

Reaction score
They almost never reply (I just went through their old worker reviews. I should add - most of us here don't work for them. The pay is horrible (have you made a good hourly wage from them?).
no but I am an NON US worker so i don t have access to so many hits, and i liked doing them because they were easy

Reactions: jan

jan

Reaction score
no but I am an NON US worker so i don t have access to so many hits, and i liked doing them because they were easy
I've heard that it's really hard (so few hits even show up :(

Oanna23

Reaction score
I really don't know what to work anymore, I can not find other hits available for my country and easy to do

• Sad

jan

Reaction score
I really don't know what to work anymore, I can not find other hits available for my country and easy to do
I really wish I had some advice. I did see that they ONCE got back in touch with someone (so they do get their emails). :(

Oanna23

Reaction score
I really wish I had some advice. I did see that they ONCE got back in touch with someone (so they do get their emails). :(
do you know where i can find an available contact of them? or maybe a phone number, i searched on the internet but i found nothing

jan

Reaction score

Pshan

Reaction score
You've received a bonus from Kinga Makovi for work related to 3E9VAUV7BXLSCAZ04H60JC6PXIEAYV.
The value of your bonus is: $3.14 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for your careful work on our HIT.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

JanetW

working and turking
Contributor
Survey Slayer
Reaction score
HIT Time: 5 minutes
Title: Product perception survey(~ 4 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Jenny [A2LK61CGWGSGDG] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$9.43] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.17] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=8] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 15:00
Available: 19
Description: You will indicate your perception of 12-pairs of products
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

PandaThief

Reaction score
Hi,

Oana
Try P9r. Similar type of work, pays quickly and consider getting banned from copytext a blessing. Also found this https://copytext.io/mturk/instructions.html

Last edited:

jan

Reaction score
Try P9r. Similar type of work, pays quickly and consider getting banned from copytext a blessing. Also found this https://copytext.io/mturk/instructions.html
P9r are much better

Just to put out there - (informational to many - perhaps - it was to me) - but a few months ago, someone from outside the US told me that on some days, she only sees 100 hits (total). Which is just mind boggling to me (Amazon really could have made this into a place that helped folks from other countries find online work - )

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.