10/04 - Silly Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
Be careful on this one asked my gender answered and it automatically submitted. Yewon LeeA Survey for Future Prospects of Desirable Society. Emailed requester let's see what happens.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Be careful on this one asked my gender answered and it automatically submitted. Yewon LeeA Survey for Future Prospects of Desirable Society. Emailed requester let's see what happens.
Yikes, I was just about to start. Thanks for the heads up
Edit: took a quick look and it says adults aged 20 to 30 years

KYKITTY @KYKITTY Another edit: seems others had problems with this hit, and a report of rejections and problems with hits before.

Last edited:
Reactions: KYKITTY

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Must be a hole in my pocket. Can't find too many mturk coins today. Good hunting to all still working!

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Title: Rate Outdoor Images | PANDA
Requester: Ashton Shortridge [A3QTCDQETM327N] (Req TV): $18.01/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Provide some information about yourself and rate 11 outdoor images by how natural, beautiful, and stress-relieving they are (8 minutes to complete). WARNING: Images are large! You can complete this much faster using a computer display rather than on a phone screen!
Time: 50 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.02
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Qualification to Prevent Retakes DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US;

Reactions: rsmath

JCIII

Reaction score
Yikes, I was just about to start. Thanks for the heads up
Edit: took a quick look and it says adults aged 20 to 30 years

KYKITTY @KYKITTY Another edit: seems others had problems with this hit, and a report of rejections and problems with hits before.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Humm I did this one and I did not see the age range, I put in my age into the form at the correct 59 and submitted it and it was approved within a hour or so.

Reactions: Blakkat

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.