Not open for further replies.

PandaThief

Reaction score
For those that have the qual

Title: Negotiation skills | PANDA
Requester: Ed Testing [A2Y7XK7IMHV2L2] (Req TV): $26.25/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
You will be asked to complete negotiation tasks with two partners. This HIT will take approximately 60 minutes to complete. YOU MUST USE GOOGLE CHROME AND YOU MUST CLICK THE LINK WITHIN FIVE MINUTES FOR MATCHMAKING.
Time: 3 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $10.00
Qualifications: Collaboration3 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 96; Location EqualTo US;

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
YES! My kinda kid! that's too sweet!
All my friends know me as the girl who loves spooky stuff lol
My mom is the queen of Halloween. She preps for it all year and people come from other cities to trick or treat at my parents house. I have to remember to take a few photos or videos of it so you guys can see how insane it really is. (By insane I mean freaking awesome) She called me in tears on Sunday because her Pennywise animatronic that she pre-ordered months ago finally arrived and doesn't pop up like he should. I have lost count of how many terrifying animatronics she has including a massive graveyard in the front and side yard. Some kids are too terrified to get near the house, so my daughter (now 5 who loves handing out candy) and I will walk to the street to ensure it's all for fun and no one misses out on some candy.
:jacko:

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
My mom is the queen of Halloween. She preps for it all year and people come from other cities to trick or treat at my parents house. I have to remember to take a few photos or videos of it so you guys can see how insane it really is. (By insane I mean freaking awesome) She called me in tears on Sunday because her Pennywise animatronic that she pre-ordered months ago finally arrived and doesn't pop up like he should. I have lost count of how many terrifying animatronics she has including a massive graveyard in the front and side yard. Some kids are too terrified to get near the house, so my daughter (now 5 who loves handing out candy) and I will walk to the street to ensure it's all for fun and no one misses out on some candy.
that looks AMAZING! What state are you in? because I clearly need to come check this out.

• Love
Reactions: 4ourfuture

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
that looks AMAZING! What state are you in? because I clearly need to come check this out.
In the deep south, lol. The Mississippi Gulf Coast to be precise.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
In the deep south, lol. The Mississippi Gulf Coast to be precise.
damn, I'm in KY.

My family always went trick or treating in this super rich neighborhood because they had the best candy (lol) and there was always one house that went all out like that. They always had a guy in a full, super realistic gorilla suit hiding in a tree and he'd jump down as you were coming up the sidewalk. The first time we went there I may or may not have peed myself (I was like 7). They gave me like 10 full-size candybars as an apology so it was all good, though.

sweetpea0678

Reaction score
That is awesome!! Please share pics from this year when you can, I would love to see it all. My daughters and I went to the Halloween store last night and saw the Pennywise pop up, scared my five year old. There's also a Pennywise that reaches out of a sewer. It was really cool.

MarkC

Stay awhile and listen.
Contributor
Reaction score
damn, I'm in KY.

My family always went trick or treating in this super rich neighborhood because they had the best candy (lol) and there was always one house that went all out like that. They always had a guy in a full, super realistic gorilla suit hiding in a tree and he'd jump down as you were coming up the sidewalk. The first time we went there I may or may not have peed myself (I was like 7). They gave me like 10 full-size candybars as an apology so it was all good, though.
I'd pee myself right now for 10 full size candy bars.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
That is awesome!! Please share pics from this year when you can, I would love to see it all. My daughters and I went to the Halloween store last night and saw the Pennywise pop up, scared my five year old. There's also a Pennywise that reaches out of a sewer. It was really cool.
they stopped doing it a few years ago unfortunately :( I wish I had gotten pictures before that but to be honest I just never thought of it. The sewer Pennywise would have scared the crap out of me lol

• Love

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
damn, I'm in KY.

One of their neighbors gives out full size candy bars and my daughter's favorite candy is a plain Hershey's bar and when they handed her one she went absolutely nuts over it. haha She was like "It's alll mine!! muahaha!!" :hilarious:

There used to be a house a few streets down that had caskets all over the yard and a few had people in them that would pop up and scare the crap out of everyone, but they moved years ago. I think my favorite is when they pretend they aren't home and someone is dressed like a scarecrow, looking completely fake with a bowl of candy near them and a sign. Then when you approach they stand up and scare the pants off of you. Good times, haha

Reactions: themildone

Desertdarlene

Baby Shorebird and Duckling Protector
Reaction score
This one says it will take a long time, but I think I spent only about 12 minutes. Very bubbly, though.

Title: Personality survey test run(~ 45 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Tianjun Sun [A11QWMRH6RKMI6] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.18] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=1.50] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=5] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 67
Description: Help us test run some personality test items
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 60; Location In US

Last edited:
Reactions: MirrorMan

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
One of their neighbors gives out full size candy bars and my daughter's favorite candy is a plain Hershey's bar and when they handed her one she went absolutely nuts over it. haha She was like "It's alll mine!! muahaha!!" :hilarious:

There used to be a house a few streets down that had caskets all over the yard and a few had people in them that would pop up and scare the crap out of everyone, but they moved years ago. I think my favorite is when they pretend they aren't home and someone is dressed like a scarecrow, looking completely fake with a bowl of candy near them and a sign. Then when you approach they stand up and scare the pants off of you. Good times, haha
ugh yes, the scarecrow one. One of them got us last year. Kiddo almost fell backwards off the porch and my heart was definitely pounding lol

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
I'll definitely try to get some photos and videos this year. My mom is obsessed with Pennywise. Last year there were red balloons all throughout the graveyard. The videos would be best because you can hear the scary music and all of the animatronics talking and doing their things. Last year I was a old fashioned sheet ghost and stood in the graveyard very still until some teenagers walked up so I could scare the crap out of them. haha Oh man I hope it doesn't rain though. That sort of ruins it all. lol

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Evaluation of Advertisements(~ 10 minutes)Accept
Requester: lea sperlich [A1NABBXDE24R14] Contact
TV: n/a TO: n/a
Reward: $1.20
Duration: 02:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Your task in this survey is to attentatively observe and evaluate advertisements.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 96; Location In US
HIT Time: 8 minutes

chuchotant

I made that batch faaamous
Reaction score
morning guys.
is anyone doing the peter clarke aristos? is anyone not able to drag and drop paste? I cant in the frame, but I can drag and drop to the google search box on the same page for example?

alk69

Reaction score
It's amazing how much I can't get today...and how little I care. Come on, requesters! Post some good stuff for a change. I'm tired of seeing the same ol' HITs I've been looking at for years....at least when I refuse them, I know what I'm refusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.